Author Topic: T.I. details role in Ant Man movie -C/O HHDX  (Read 398 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: T.I. details role in Ant Man movie -C/O HHDX
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2015, 05:03:32 PM »
that movie gonna be dope and just to let y'all know ''paperwork: the dime trap'' comin' soon.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

CORREA

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2015, 05:15:20 PM »
that movie gonna be dope and just to let y'all know ''paperwork: the dime trap'' comin' soon.

good then a month later it be forgotten like the last one have fun with that throw away album  :D

Blood$

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2015, 01:13:03 PM »
Ant Man? shit sounds corny as fuck and for that reason not even peeping the trailer lol definitely some straight to DVD sounding movie

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2015, 05:31:31 PM »
Ant Man? shit sounds corny as fuck and for that reason not even peeping the trailer lol definitely some straight to DVD sounding movie
marvel comics is too major for straight to video.

Blood$

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2015, 06:42:20 PM »

I actually just learned that it was Marvel today cuz my homie works there in the marketing department lol

still sounds corny as shit though, and not cuz of any actors/rappers being a part of it  :-\

Matty

« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2015, 06:45:02 PM »
this is the film that Edgar Wright developed for years and was supposed to direct, before being replaced by a generic director to turn into a formulaic Marvel movie. but yeah it's big budget big names and all that, looks shit if you ask me though.

Remedy360

« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2015, 12:39:13 AM »

I actually just learned that it was Marvel today cuz my homie works there in the marketing department lol

still sounds corny as shit though, and not cuz of any actors/rappers being a part of it  :-\

Yeah, I bet it'll do well as is the case with most stuff Marvel puts out, doesn't look very good to me though.

Remedy360

« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2015, 12:39:40 AM »

Yeah, it's getting a lot of promo, I bet it'll do well as is the case with most stuff Marvel puts out, doesn't look very good to me though.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2015, 07:10:33 AM »
that movie gonna be lit y'all trippin'.

CORREA

« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2015, 01:19:06 PM »
the movie will sell cause its marvel