Author Topic: When The Street Life Gets Real  (Read 237 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
When The Street Life Gets Real
« on: July 11, 2015, 05:33:37 PM »
https://vid.me/RN0F

live by the gun die by the gun....
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Blood$

Re: When The Street Life Gets Real
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2015, 07:08:40 PM »
fucked up situation especially since a baby also got killed in the mix but at the same time once dudes get some of that rap money they gotta get out... as ignorant as they could come off musically Chief Keef, Durk, and Fredo were all smart to move once they started seeing some bank

this is the second dude in Keef's crew to get murdered and Lil Durk's manager got popped plus a few of his homies got locked up for murders smh

Lil Reese has a few open cases, he better move next
« Last Edit: July 11, 2015, 07:10:16 PM by Blood$ »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2015, 07:00:06 AM »
fucked up situation especially since a baby also got killed in the mix but at the same time once dudes get some of that rap money they gotta get out... as ignorant as they could come off musically Chief Keef, Durk, and Fredo were all smart to move once they started seeing some bank

this is the second dude in Keef's crew to get murdered and Lil Durk's manager got popped plus a few of his homies got locked up for murders smh

I feel bad for the baby but that other nigga had it comin'. niggas can't keep glorifyin' that gang life and killin'/shootin' niggas and it not come back....the saga continues.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Blood$

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2015, 09:52:57 AM »

I feel bad for the baby but that other nigga had it comin'. niggas can't keep glorifyin' that gang life and killin'/shootin' niggas and it not come back....the saga continues.

that's why I can't have much sympathy just like when Lil JoJo got killed for making that BDK song dissing Chief Keef and them, dudes put targets on themselves