Author Topic: Do you have a Cd that you love cause of memmories?  (Read 497 times)

Doggystylin

Do you have a Cd that you love cause of memmories?
« on: October 04, 2001, 02:45:49 PM »
Bone Thugs N Harmony are so dope

Fooo the loveee of moonneeeeyy!

anyways yall , do u guys have a album that u just love cause it brings back memmories and no one will ever understand. well thats how i am with BTNH - Ressurection, it was on a school trip to DC , NY NY the city of dreams..... and Philly! damn it was so tight all these hot chicks were with us and the nights when we went back to the hotel were fun! ;). really fun. but its a shame i didnt get to fuck, i was sooo close. but i did a lot of other freaky stuff now i dont wanna get into details. but that trip was so dope, too many things to name, every second was cool, I wish i can do it all over again. it was a whole week BTW and the whole time i had BTNH - Ressurection bumpin in my cd player, and now that i play that ohhhhh man. now ill tell yall more about the trip later . i just wanna hear your stories first
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
Re: Do you have a Cd that you love cause of memmor
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2001, 02:49:07 PM »

Bone Thugs N Harmony are so dope

it was on a school trip to DC , NY NY the city of dreams..... and Philly! damn it was so tight all these hot chicks were with us and the nights when we went back to the hotel were fun! ;). really fun. but its a shame i didnt get to fuck, i was sooo close. but i did a lot of other freaky stuff

LMAO
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2001, 03:09:41 PM »
Lucky bastard  :D
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LatinThugLife213

• Lil Geezy
  • " I Dont give a Mutha fuck Fuck all of ya'll"
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2001, 04:25:19 PM »
Hell yeah Like Ja rules 3:36 it might not be the best cd
But i got hella memories cause of my girl like "Put it on me"
"we cry" i Already got a memorie wit the song
"im real" on the new cd cause of my girl
Jagged edges old cd heartbreak also
cause the song "promise"
2pacs greatest hits album all the songs give me a memory
Above the rim soundtrack also
Jodecis classic Hits from 91-94 remind me of shit
dr dre the chronic reminds me of all the good old days
Bumpin to that shit at the seaside beach
Playing football Acctually almost every song i like
is cause it has a memory or a meaning to me
Fuck the world ya'll aint eva give me shit
Thas why You Slick Niggas get Hit

Dope Money Clean

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2001, 05:05:07 PM »
E-40  Element of Surprise  brings back alot of good memories .  when i got that cd  i just got my car   and it was summertime . me and the homies  went  mobbin all day  for like 3 days str8 .   to frisco   all over the bay .   and all we listened to was that  CD !!     thank god it was  a    double album !!

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2001, 05:06:56 PM »
all the early 90s g-funk brings back memories, some songs almost makes me shed a tear when i realize how much i've grown and realize how much shit has changed since back then, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Big BpG

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2001, 06:44:20 PM »
Rush Hour Soundtrack.... the first one...

Damn I bought that shit during the best part of my life... damn was it fun... shit has slowed since then, but whenever I hear a song from that album it makes me think of the times, whether happy, sad, mad or anything.... Jiggas Can I Get A is the one song that makes me think... damn why does life change... I played this soundtrack during my whole sophomore year of H.S.... shit was classic

-Big BpG

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2001, 07:10:12 PM »
man that's crazy, that cd got heavy rotation around my way and there are alot of songs on there that remind me of people i dont see anymore like the slick rick song and ja rules- bitch betta have my money, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Sub-Z

« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2001, 07:23:58 PM »
yep,2pac's greatest hits,i love that album anyway,but i listened to it most of the 3 days i was on the school trip 2 yrs ago.........oh the good ol days lol

Doggystylin

« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2001, 07:26:16 PM »
hey Sub Z why arent you on AIM??

did you block my ass?

Big BpG

« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2001, 08:13:23 PM »

man that's crazy, that cd got heavy rotation around my way and there are alot of songs on there that remind me of people i dont see anymore like the slick rick song and ja rules- bitch betta have my money, peace.

That Slick Rick song is just mad crazy... my homie at the time, Matt just loved that track... we would rock up to parties listening to that song it was tight... since then however... things have slowed... and yo Matt... good luck in the Air Force... I hope they don't take your ass to the Middle East...

-Big BpG

From '93 to '05

Big BpG

« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2001, 08:20:27 PM »
Hahaha I just realized Tray Dee and Jayo Felony and Daz are on that soundtrack... shows how much I know about it...

-Big BpG

From '93 to '05

Big BpG

« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2001, 08:40:46 PM »
Alright bear with me yall... I'm about to get real expressive about this...

Their are so many reasons why I love this soundtrack... it dropped the summer of 1998 and when school started that year... (i was a sophomore) my azz was really just trying to get into the whole friend thing... one of my classmates, named Matt was the dude I hooked up with... we were like dope azz friends at the time... we had copped the soundtrack for some more ride material (He is the same guy who made me buy Da Game....) so this is the soundtrack we listened to during the first half of the school year... he also met a girl that year... who well is now pregnant with his child, but at the time she was like the prudest of prude girls... she was hot... looked great, but there was no way you were going to get her in bed....she became a good friend and well... she liked the soundtrack too... we would chill at peoples cribs and just listen to music, do H.S. stuff, drive around ... do what we do... well she and Matt decided to make the song "Faded Pictures" by Case their song... it was on the Rush Hour Soundtrack... Matt and I were all about the JayZ track "Can I Get A..." and a ton more of heavy beats... we were just cool and loved this album... well shit got crazy... I was tight with so many peeps at the time and there was so much we did... but for some reason I got mad at Matt for acting up and shit... I felt like he was using me and shit... so we got heated and hell broke loose... shit was never the same after that... we haven't hung out since then, but his g/f and I are cool... I rarely see her anymore... especially since shes out in college in Montana... and she is pregnant with his kid... she had a lot going for her.... things got crazy for her too... Matt well he turned evil  and shit  Junior and Senior year... basically fucked up his life... his best bet for an education was to go to the service, so he joined the Air Force and with all this terroist shit I hope he doesn't have to go to the Middle East. Well basically during this time in my life... this soundtrack was always playing in the background... so much shit happend with this music its impossible not to think of something we did at the time. When I hear Faded Pictures I think of his girl... when I think of Can I Get A... I think of cruisin downtown and getting arrested by the police... basically shit turned 90 degrees on me... I went from something to nothing and well its fucked me up... for the last two years I've basically been an outsider... except I've regained much of my confidence and well... I've got my doggs with me now... we cool and I think we will be for a while... but since we are all scattered around the states doing the college thing its hard to see each other... but it will be tight... my homies at school are mad tight... we gonna see Snoop on the 18th and damn who knows what we will do afterwards.... but yea... the Rush Hour Soundtrack played a big role in my life... I just gotta lose the pain and move on.... shit if it wasn't for all this shit I would have never gotten into this web shit... without friends you tend to find entertainment... well this was it....but since then I've been hanging out and shit so I'm cool offline and online... i got that balance... its tight... i have two thing i want now...but the best thing is to know what is important in your life...

-Big BpG

Damn I told you all that... I rarely tell anyone that shit... its just fucked up... I'm 19 now and I'm concerned about something that happend when I was 16... I guess it was a big part of me...

From '93 to '05

Dope Money Clean

« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2001, 09:33:31 PM »
LOL Bigg ......... just couldnt hold it in  huh .............. proof that music is  life    :)

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2001, 11:17:51 PM »
Ha! nice post bigg, but yeah, i knew that already  ;)

my cd of memmories are probably JD's 1472, and some hip hop compilation with oldskool tracks from 90-94..it has tracks like regulate, no diggity, i got 5 on it, this is how we do it, just those crazy tracks from those years... me & my friends were bumpin this album the whole summer..shit that brings up some memmories whenever i hear those songs
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network