Author Topic: Whatever happened to Fuzz Scoota after being linked with Em in the SSEP days?  (Read 250 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Dude was on of some of Em's best stuff from the Slim Shady EP days like "No One's Iller" and "Trife Thieves" and then somehow he never ended up getting put on by Em or D12 after that?
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

wardy

Bizarre added him to D12 a while ago after Proof died but as far as I know it was short lived, he was a member for the return of the dirty dozen 2 mixtape if I remember rightly, plus I'm sure Fuzz was talking bad about Eminem on twitter a couple years ago.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Bizarre added him to D12 a while ago after Proof died but as far as I know it was short lived, he was a member for the return of the dirty dozen 2 mixtape if I remember rightly, plus I'm sure Fuzz was talking bad about Eminem on twitter a couple years ago.

do you remember what was said on Twitter?.... it's not em's fault cause Em is his own man and can do what he wants to do, but I can understand why Fuzz would be bitter, I mean he was there on the ground floor when Em was breaking through and then he got left out on all the spoils of war
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

yea he is the 6th member of d12, even still officially on the roster...............replaced the late great proof.

CORREA

Sccit

the late great proof.

::)

U KNOW ROLLIN EYES IS FOR WOMEN AND QUEERS, RIGHT? SO WHICH IS U CUZZIN??

CORREA

the late great proof.

like before if u have nothing don't say nothing

DRGNBLZN

^if you're not a fan of the rapper in discussion, why not just leave it alone?

Sccit

the late great proof.

like before if u have nothing don't say nothing

EVERYTHING WILL BE OK LITTLE MAN, WE ALL LOVE YOU DEARLY

wardy

He isn't involved with this new D12 mixtape. Seems like Eminem has blackballed him for those comments.

Sccit

He isn't involved with this new D12 mixtape. Seems like Eminem has blackballed him for those comments.

aww shit wikipedia still had him listen in the group, but this link details what happened between him and em:

http://genius.com/discussions/113013-Eminem-and-fuzz-scoota-beefing

lmao apparently he said some shit about the new d12 would be better than the new slaughterhouse on twitter...bizarre asked him to take the comment off and tried telling eminem that fuzz account was hacked but eminem didn't buy it...fuzz posted a convo between him and bizarre where bizarre admitted to lying to eminem. in the convo, bizarre was speculating about eminem hacking fuzz computer to find out the truth, causing fuzz to call eminem a bitch boy.

CORREA

so i guess if i dont like something that automatically makes me a hater
such a retarded way of thinking

Sccit

so i guess if i dont like something that automatically makes me a hater
such a retarded way of thinking

Not that you don't like it, the fact that you feel compelled to comment on everything you don't like .. And yes, that is pretty much the definition of a hater mi son.