Author Topic: Suge didant shoot at snoop according 2 daz  (Read 211 times)

KURUPTION-81

Suge didant shoot at snoop according 2 daz
« on: April 13, 2003, 06:56:40 AM »
Daz says it wasn't Suge
From Raptism:

According to a report on the official website for DPG member Daz Dillinger (www.dpgrecordz.com), Death Row CEO Marion 'Suge' Knight was not behind the recent shooting event in which shots were fired at Snoop Dogg's car and his bodyguards.

The media has been quick to point the finger at Suge given the bad blood between the Snoop and Death Row camp since he left the label 6 years ago. No comment was made from Death Row after the shooting. Daz Dillinger released a statement on his site stating that "Everything is ok, I wanna say to that bitch ass nigga Suge, quit trying to take credit for something that you didn't do".

The report states that the gunfire that occured was instigated by a prior feud between Snoop Dogg's bodyguards and gang members. There were reports that one of the alleged attackers exchanged words with Snoop but it is not known what was said.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson