Author Topic: MC REN and DR DRE  (Read 1217 times)

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
MC REN and DR DRE
« on: August 16, 2015, 03:57:14 AM »
They dont seem to get along . WHY?

EAZY-LI

Re: MC REN and DR DRE
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2015, 08:25:47 AM »
Dre's ego he looks at ren as some kind of scrub.
they seem to really get along in N.W.A go figure  :-\

i mean Dre deleting Rens versus from chronic 2001 just cause he didn't like something Ren said in a magazine
what a joke.
The Boyz N Tha Hood Are Always Hard
But Some Times The Boyz Leave Tha Hood
And Roll With God....

Rest In Peace Eric (Eazy-E) Wright
1964-1995

b.laden

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2015, 10:22:20 AM »
Ren is a revolutionary , Dre is a rich man loved by everybody, the media, the white collar ..

JonnyTanna

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2015, 12:40:41 PM »
Mc Ren is dope but he's got no class. He could have dealt with that universal promotion complaint much better

sofdark

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2015, 10:14:47 PM »
Ren is lazy as fuck and Dre's workaholic. Of course they don't mix.

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2015, 10:16:20 PM »
Mc Ren is dope but he's got no class. He could have dealt with that universal promotion complaint much better

if u watch the movie, you'd understand why he's complaining.....i mean, he's actually the main writer, and even yella got more shine than him in the movie. i think they just dont vibe well together. never seemed like they were best of friends, ren was more eazy's guy.

CORREA

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2015, 10:42:39 PM »
who cares bout him hes a nobody

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2015, 11:04:35 PM »

OBVIOUSLY U CARE TO COMMENT...AM I WRONG?

IT'S LIKE IF I WAS EATING A BIG MAC AT MCDONALDS WHILE SAYIN "WHO EATS FAST FOOD? IT'S UNHEALTHY..FUCKIN RETARDS!"

UR STYLE IS IRRELEVANT, BRUH.. IF U DONT LIKE, DONT PEEP. SIMPLE SCIENCE.

donfathaimmortal

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2015, 05:10:56 AM »
The spot got shook, it was hell below | Is that Futureshock ?? | Hell, no, it's Death Row !

Chef_YRD

« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2015, 07:38:14 AM »

IT'S LIKE IF I WAS EATING A BIG MAC AT MCDONALDS WHILE SAYIN "WHO EATS FAST FOOD? IT'S UNHEALTHY..FUCKIN RETARDS!"

My man got a point tho I always ask what you DO like cuz it's always hate with you bro
"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"

JonnyTanna

« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2015, 08:22:01 AM »
Anyone got the info on what Ren said about Dre again that got him cut from 2001?

CORREA

« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2015, 11:48:40 AM »

someones mad lol
im just stating my opinion and of course everyone is entitled to one everyone doesn't have to like the same garbage ren is a nobody just deal with it  :D

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2015, 03:45:25 PM »

someones mad lol
im just stating my opinion and of course everyone is entitled to one everyone doesn't have to like the same garbage ren is a nobody just deal with it  :D

Why would I be mad? Just stating the obvious .. If u don't like something, don't check for it. Should be common sense. U seem to be more invested in what u don't like than what u do. It's weird.

donfathaimmortal

« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2015, 01:14:49 AM »

someones mad lol
im just stating my opinion and of course everyone is entitled to one everyone doesn't have to like the same garbage ren is a nobody just deal with it  :D

Why would I be mad? Just stating the obvious .. If u don't like something, don't check for it. Should be common sense. U seem to be more invested in what u don't like than what u do. It's weird.

Yeah Correa, u need to calm down sometimes, above all when u know that you come here for spamming ur "nobody cares bout him" "nobody cares bout you" "who cares, he's nobody" you seem like a jerk with some of ur comments. Stop bullshitin bout people then. No direspect but it's kinda annoying ;)
The spot got shook, it was hell below | Is that Futureshock ?? | Hell, no, it's Death Row !

CORREA

« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2015, 01:24:43 AM »

someones mad lol

Yeah Correa, u need to calm down sometimes, above all when u know that you come here for spamming ur "nobody cares bout him" "nobody cares bout you" "who cares, he's nobody" you seem like a jerk with some of ur comments. Stop bullshitin bout people then. No direspect but it's kinda annoying ;)

no one is forcing you to read it ;)