Author Topic: songs being sold/offered  (Read 494 times)

CORREA

songs being sold/offered
« on: September 02, 2015, 02:36:14 PM »
2pac - Rather Be Ya Nigga (Demo w/Uncleared Sample)
2pac - Run The Streets (Demo w/Unheard E.D.I. Verse)
2pac - Still Don't Give A Fuck - 24 bit 96 kHz ripped straight from Reel, no shitty 192 mp3 dat encode
2pac - Don't Call Me Bitch - 24 bit 96 kHz ripped straight from Reel, no shitty 192 mp3 dat encode
2pac - High Till I Die (3 Verse Solo Version) - 24 bit 96 kHz ripped straight from Reel
2pac - Only Fear of Death Instrumental - 24 bit 96 kHz ripped straight from Reel

Or if you want something physical, I have the Nothing To Lose Reel for sale.

Keep in mind that i don't sell things 1000 times, just once so the price will be high. Let me know if your interested in anything.
Im not offering something rare to someone I have never dealt with before in any capacity. Id rather have something not leak, then sell it.
The first list was a starter list id be willing to do a deal around to see how the transaction went, see if it gets sold to other people or leaks. Its easy to know where the leak is when you only sell it to one person.

If you are serious about buying something, I can offer a few more things because I'm pretty sure people have heard they have been offered before. I am definitely not doing 45 second clips though, and some of these are $3000+

Jon B - R U Still Down (Death Row Demo Version) - Tongue kissing beat basically
Daz - Street Life (ft. Prince Ital Joe)
2Pac - Staring Through My Rearview (Demo Movie Version) REF CD - 3 tracks - Main/Instr./Acca.extra kadafi adlibs
2Pac - Troublesome '96 (OG) REF CD - 3 tracks - Main/Inst./Acca.
Prince Ital Joe - Death Row Album... I have the actual cassette tape for this but $$$

Thats all ill list, if you want something lemme know and we can talk about it.

that was an email sent to me by a forum member on here via PM.

whatcha guys think of what may be soon to come?
i think the leaks are running dry nothing seems to catch my eye i passed up on it

MOBNigga06

Re: songs being sold/offered
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2015, 04:05:58 PM »
Pretty lame perspective of the seller. He's rather not sell something than sell it and see it eventually leak? What the fuck? This makes no sense, since the seller said earlier that he only sells things once. If he's concerned about something leaking, then it's clear that his goal is to charge exorbitant fees to as many individual buyers as possible. This person is definitely a piece of shit and not even a smart businessman.

As for the offerings, none are particularly enticing. I'd be interested in hearing just about any of them, but I probably wouldn't pay more than $20 to possess one of these. For a complete unheard Pac verse, or a complete unheard Pac song, I might pay a little money, but paying money for ad-libs and slight improvements in sound quality seems asinine to me.
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2015, 04:49:14 PM »

Ebenus Supremus

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2015, 05:50:20 PM »
I've never paid more than $40 for anything rap related n I'm not encouraging gangsta mentality no more cos some ppl live that life literally n there are ACTUAL victims.....

Good luck

7hemack

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2015, 04:27:30 PM »
how much for the prince ital joe album?

SuperSpider

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2015, 12:03:29 PM »
paying money for ad-libs

OJ The Juiceman unreleased tracks must be worth a lot then  ;D ;D