Author Topic: Post Malone - "Came Up" f. Key!  (Read 308 times)

CORREA

Blood$

Re: Post Malone - "Came Up" f. Key!
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2015, 11:28:15 AM »
garbage

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2015, 11:53:17 AM »
PRETTY GENERIC BUT I THOUGHT THE SAME ABOUT THE WHITE IVERSON TRACK N THEN I LISTENED TO IT AGAIN YESTERDAY N WAS LIGHTWEIGHT FEELIN IT..HE'S ALRIGHT IN MY BOOK

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Fmu8YiLG42U" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Fmu8YiLG42U</a>

Blood$

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2015, 11:55:14 AM »
'White Iverson" and "Tear$" are his only good songs, and will be his only ones lol his 15 minutes is already up especially with the N-bomb controversy now coming to light

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2015, 11:57:57 AM »
'White Iverson" and "Tear$" are his only good songs, and will be his only ones lol his 15 minutes is already up especially with the N-bomb controversy now coming to light

I ONLY HEARD WHITE IVERSON, DOES HE HAVE AN ALBUM OUT? HE MAKES HIS BEATS TOO AND HIS MELODIES ARE ON POINT, I HEARD KANYE MIGHT START FUCKIN WIT HIM, I DUNO......MAYBE FOR GHOST PRODUCTION. BUT HE DONT STRIKE ME AS A 15 MINUTES TYPE ALA KREAYSHAWN. WHO KNOWS THO.

NOBODY CARE BOUT HIM SAYIN NIGGA NEITHER

Blood$

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2015, 12:23:08 PM »

I ONLY HEARD WHITE IVERSON, DOES HE HAVE AN ALBUM OUT? HE MAKES HIS BEATS TOO AND HIS MELODIES ARE ON POINT, I HEARD KANYE MIGHT START FUCKIN WIT HIM, I DUNO......MAYBE FOR GHOST PRODUCTION. BUT HE DONT STRIKE ME AS A 15 MINUTES TYPE ALA KREAYSHAWN. WHO KNOWS THO.

only a few songs out, no album... I could care less about him saying 'nigga' but others do however if you peep Twitter and Facebook

he would be better off behind the scenes, I hate to say this but it's guys with his steelo as to why white people sometimes aren't taken serious in hip-hop lol

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2015, 03:18:27 PM »

only a few songs out, no album... I could care less about him saying 'nigga' but others do however if you peep Twitter and Facebook

he would be better off behind the scenes, I hate to say this but it's guys with his steelo as to why white people sometimes aren't taken serious in hip-hop lol

I don't hate on him, I seen a couple interviews n he seem like he jus bein himself. I can respect that, long as he can stay makin good music.

Blood$

« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2015, 04:44:18 PM »

I don't hate on him, I seen a couple interviews n he seem like he jus bein himself. I can respect that, long as he can stay makin good music.

does seem like cool peoples but I just can't see him going too far but then again the industry is pretty fucked as is lol

CORREA

« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2015, 06:03:56 PM »

does seem like cool peoples but I just can't see him going too far but then again the industry is pretty fucked as is lol

once his name starts getting out there more i see great things for he doesn't strike me as the recycled type but i see you quick to jump on garbage rappers  bandwagon fast
things molone needs now is better production and change up his style from time to time 

CORREA

« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2015, 06:07:51 PM »

there is a fan made ep http://www.datpiff.com/pop-mixtape-download.php?id=m7e82c8d
only 5 tracks

Blood$

« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2015, 06:41:06 PM »

once his name starts getting out there more i see great things for he doesn't strike me as the recycled type but i see you quick to jump on garbage rappers  bandwagon fast
things molone needs now is better production and change up his style from time to time 

Post Malone = white version of King Louie and Future mixed

CORREA

« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2015, 06:57:07 PM »

=

lol had to check this king Louie guy out dude = recycled who raps for retards future same shit but sings sometimes
but we shall see when malone blows up just wait till he starts fucking with known features and getting that better production its a rap hes taking over as far as that style plus hes white :D

Blood$

« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2015, 07:54:34 AM »

=

lol had to check this king Louie guy out dude = recycled who raps for retards future same shit but sings sometimes
but we shall see when malone blows up just wait till he starts fucking with known features and getting that better production its a rap hes taking over as far as that style plus hes white :D

bingo... that's Post' music in a nutshell  8)

CORREA

« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2015, 08:15:02 AM »

=

bingo... that's Post' music in a nutshell  8)

ur way wrong just give it some time and you will see