Author Topic: Watch Jay Rock's '90059' mini Documentary  (Read 365 times)

CORREA

Watch Jay Rock's '90059' mini Documentary
« on: September 09, 2015, 09:09:20 PM »
"90059 Doc: Jay Rock"

[Available: Digital 09/11/15 - Physical 09/18/15]

PRE ORDER NOW: 90059 - https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/900...

www.txdxe.com • shop.txdxe.com

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/jRWsATUjt7U" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/jRWsATUjt7U</a>

Dogg Ly Dogg

Re: Watch Jay Rock's '90059' mini Documentary
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2015, 10:51:05 PM »
Cool little documentary, cant wait to peep the album tomorrow  8)

Game-Won

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2015, 11:06:27 PM »
His vers in the end there is tight at hell. Jay rock can spit bars.
"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2015, 10:10:23 AM »
Album is out and after a first listen it's really dope  8)
Different from his first album which was pure gangsta shit, this is a more mature product

CORREA

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2015, 10:12:17 AM »
Album is out and after a first listen it's really dope  8)
Different from his first album which was pure gangsta shit, this is a more mature product

oh oh you said it wasn't gangsta i guess 99% here wont listen to it now  :D

terence chill

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2015, 10:34:13 AM »
the whole album = disappointed
Telegram (Going Krazy) (Feat. Lance Skiiiwalker) = ok! and Fly On The Wall (Feat. Busta Rhymes) best track on the album!!out

The_Offence

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2015, 04:44:05 PM »
the album is dope. it's more than just another generic gangsta album. this is his best body of work to date. follow me home was cool but this is much better and mad people already saying they fucking with this album. TDE fans will love this album because they don't like generic shit. they don't care about gangsta tales, they don't care about swag and big chain rappers, they don't care about rappers taking about gucci blents, benz and beamers.. thats why most of them rated jay rock behind the other members. he was all about generic gangsta shit and they don't care for that. i don't expect Dubcnn members to actually take in good music. these niggas only listen to generic gangsta rap and will say nas is wack  ;D the only track i didn't really like was 90059. solid album from rock. remember there's people on here that said game's doctors advocate album was better than the documentary  :D why ? he sounded more west coast. that was their reason  ;D
« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 05:14:59 PM by The_Offence »

The_Offence

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2015, 06:20:16 PM »
dubcnn members be like this is garbage  :D most of the people that actually listen to rap music, like really listen to rap music be like this  http://www.djbooth.net/index/news/entry/2015-09-10-jay-rock-90059-1-listen-album-review and this lady's and gentleman is why i don't read album reviews on here. only a few cats on here really listen to rap music is general. the rest only got eyes for one dimensional rap. the moment they press play the first they're listening for is DOES IT SOUND WEST COAST ? "oh this don't sound west coast. it's WACK!  ;D
« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 06:29:09 PM by The_Offence »

CORREA

« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2015, 08:01:50 PM »
dubcnn members be like this is garbage  :D most of the people that actually listen to rap music, like really listen to rap music be like this  http://www.djbooth.net/index/news/entry/2015-09-10-jay-rock-90059-1-listen-album-review and this lady's and gentleman is why i don't read album reviews on here. only a few cats on here really listen to rap music is general. the rest only got eyes for one dimensional rap. the moment they press play the first they're listening for is DOES IT SOUND WEST COAST ? "oh this don't sound west coast. it's WACK!  ;D

100% cosign on that but fuck a review i will decide for myself i f i like an album or not

The_Offence

« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2015, 11:04:24 PM »
dubcnn members : this album is garbage! In the real word : Jay Rock is now trending on twitter  ;D you niggas need to learn to open your ears to more than 1 style of rap. that shit gives you tunnel vision and hampers your judgement in terms of judging not only rap albums but music in general. why ? you're just listening for 1 thing and one thing only and that's a specific sound. not checking for lyrics or the contraction of a project but checking for 'if it sounds like chronic 2001" " if it sounds like dre produced it"
« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 11:15:35 PM by The_Offence »

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2015, 12:30:33 AM »
i love this new sound, he still got that gangsta shit mixed in with a new sound & more mature at the same time... ;D

bigpimpin20

« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2015, 02:07:45 AM »
so much dope music comin from the west right now 8) people needs to wake up

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2015, 02:18:32 AM »
dubcnn members : this album is garbage! In the real word : Jay Rock is now trending on twitter  ;D you niggas need to learn to open your ears to more than 1 style of rap. that shit gives you tunnel vision and hampers your judgement in terms of judging not only rap albums but music in general. why ? you're just listening for 1 thing and one thing only and that's a specific sound. not checking for lyrics or the contraction of a project but checking for 'if it sounds like chronic 2001" " if it sounds like dre produced it"

u need to stop stop whining like a bitch no one cares  ::)

Mr. Theo

« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2015, 08:06:10 AM »
Album disapointed .

Review

1 - Necessary...the first beat is fire, if the song was with this beat and hook..its good..but  ..then it changed the beat after 1st verse..i hate songz with 2 beats. terrible idea .

2 - Easy Bake...2 beats.. Imagine the track only with 2nd beat..SZA on hook..beat crazy...but again they blew it with 2 beats

3 - Gumbo  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) classic

4 - Wanna Ride - beat regular...hook boring

5 - The Ways - mainstream shit..boring

6 - Telegram (Going Krazy) - Beautiful ..another classic in my cellphone  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

7 - 90059 - i still prefer Ol ' Dirty Bastard

8 - Vice City - COMPLETE SHIT! BEAT IS SOMETHIN LIKE YOUNG THUG CAN USE..FLOW TERRIBLE..GARGABE ;; It's a chame

9 - Fly on the Wall ..DAE ONE? Another Classic  8) 8) 8) 8)

10 - Money Trees Deuce - regular

11 - The Message : great instrumental and rhymes. Hook destroyed the song..boring.

KASHIF N' QUIK   MY FAVORITES MUSICIANS ALL TIME #RIPKASHIF