Author Topic: Kurupt: The Image Painted of Suge Isn't Really Who He Is  (Read 715 times)

CORREA

Kurupt: The Image Painted of Suge Isn't Really Who He Is
« on: October 12, 2015, 02:47:15 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/wGWEycTxMls" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/wGWEycTxMls</a>

Sccit

Re: Kurupt: The Image Painted of Suge Isn't Really Who He Is
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2015, 04:40:22 PM »
they gone let roscoe speak or what?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2015, 01:32:00 AM »

hopefully not
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2015, 02:06:32 AM »

hopefully not

WHAT U GOT AGAINST ROSCOE? HE'S A DOPE RAPPER IN HIS OWN RIGHT, DOESNT NEED 2 BE IN KURUPTS SHADOW

Game-Won

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2015, 02:53:41 AM »

hopefully not

WHAT U GOT AGAINST ROSCOE? HE'S A DOPE RAPPER IN HIS OWN RIGHT, DOESNT NEED 2 BE IN KURUPTS SHADOW

Remember him from the G-TV dvd? - that battle freestyle he kicked was fuckin dope.
"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2015, 05:26:57 AM »

Honestly I don't know much about him... but when it comes to a VLAD interview, what does he really have to add when it comes to Death Row history?  Kurupt was speaking on some shit and it wasn't the place for Roscoe to talk
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2015, 10:06:25 AM »

Honestly I don't know much about him... but when it comes to a VLAD interview, what does he really have to add when it comes to Death Row history?  Kurupt was speaking on some shit and it wasn't the place for Roscoe to talk

That's what I'm sayin, vlad needs to ask roscoe some questions that relates to him .. If not, then why have him there?

CORREA

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2015, 02:47:33 PM »
nobody wants to interview a nobody  :D

johnnie360

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2015, 06:11:41 PM »

I got a real question for you. Why do you post here? Are you bored or something? No girlfriend? Cuz you make threads about things that you diss. I just do not understand why you waste your time on here, and the time it takes to copy posts from other forums and paste them here, when you seem to dislike everything you post.

Maybe you are a troll, or maybe you have mental problems? Maybe you are just bored?

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2015, 06:27:17 PM »

I got a real question for you. Why do you post here? Are you bored or something? No girlfriend? Cuz you make threads about things that you diss. I just do not understand why you waste your time on here, and the time it takes to copy posts from other forums and paste them here, when you seem to dislike everything you post.

Maybe you are a troll, or maybe you have mental problems? Maybe you are just bored?

My guess, If he ain't trollin he prolly has some daddy issues