Author Topic: 2Pac 'When I Get Free' Death Row Track List  (Read 641 times)

CORREA

2Pac 'When I Get Free' Death Row Track List
« on: October 26, 2015, 11:18:18 AM »
An early draft track list for 'When I Get Free', this ultimately evolved into 'All Eyez On Me'.

Pretty sure 'Til I C LA' turned into Skandalouz - never understood why 'When I Get Free' never made the AEOM track list.
Lol, imagine if we believed everything the Outlawz said

« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 11:23:59 AM by the relavant one »

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 2Pac 'When I Get Free' Death Row Track List
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2015, 12:35:46 PM »
That track list is serious.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

dnjp4life

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2015, 12:32:14 PM »
Man 'All Eyez On Me' is probably my favourite album of all time, but this tracklisting would have made one hell of an album (aside from maybe the ordering of some of the songs).  I might have to make a playlist of this and see how it sounds.

MOBNigga06

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2015, 09:36:23 PM »
Man 'All Eyez On Me' is probably my favourite album of all time, but this tracklisting would have made one hell of an album (aside from maybe the ordering of some of the songs).  I might have to make a playlist of this and see how it sounds.

What song would you include in this playlist as "Till I C L.A."? As far as I'm aware, no song by this title has ever leaked, and there is no obvious candidate for a song that could be retitled in this way. The only song that comes to mind with regard to this phrase is Skandalouz, since one of the verses ends with the words "can't wait till I see LA." But the chorus of Skandalouz indicates beyond doubt that the original title of that song was always intended to be Skandalouz. Maybe one verse from Skandalouz was originally recorded for Till I C L.A.?

Also, is the "Come With Me" interlude the song with Danny Boy? I figured that track was for Danny Boy, not Pac. Surprised to see it here.
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

dnjp4life

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2015, 09:59:03 AM »
Yeah 2Pac says 'Can't wait til I see LA' at the end of the third verse in 'Skandalouz', although it's rumoured to be the title of a song.
As for replacing it, I would probably put the standard version of 'California Love' in there.  'To Live And Die in LA' would be a better outro track, though of course it was recorded during the Makaveli sessions later on.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2015, 11:37:18 AM »
There were rumors of Till I C LA being traded. I think LosSkanless supposedly had it.