Author Topic: ~Beat Battle~ Sccit AKA Now_I_Know V.S. Waitin For The DJ AKA Naz-D !Sccit Wins!  (Read 297 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Aiight...Here's a new beat battle for ya'll to vote on...Me vs Waitin For The DJ...My beat does not contain any samples...Waitin For The DJ's beat does contain samples...

Rules:
1.First to 5 Votes
2.3-0 = K/O
3.Honest/Fair votes only

Waitin For The DJ's Beat:
-----------------------------------------------
Click Here (First beat on the page)
------------------------------------------------

Sccit's Beat:
-----------------------------------------------
Click Here (First beat on the page)
------------------------------------------------

Gizzet ya vizzote on!!

« Last Edit: April 18, 2003, 10:19:27 PM by Now_I_Know »

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
waitin for the dj, i liked your beat. it had a nice feel to it, the only problem with it was i thought a few notes were off key, and that effected the overall sound of it.
sccit, your beat was dope. had a futuristic sound, space age shit. i liked the use of bass on it.
vote=sccit

kick ass album

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Sccit got this.......Tha other dood's shit waz off-key.......didn't sound right.......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

TheSheriff

Sccit, by several points...DJ was aight, some funky in the bad way beats...Off key mayne, check it.

Sccit wins by knockout.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

That's 3-0 = K/O...Nice try, but I win homie...PeACe

SLaDe

Even tho the battle is over. I thought sccit beat was a little hotter.

On The Edge of Insanity

Looking back at it my beat was pretty bad, with the whole off key bit cutting in. I think I might just go back to the sample and the bass that I did and start again from there with other sound effects and shit. Good battle Sccit.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Looking back at it my beat was pretty bad, with the whole off key bit cutting in. I think I might just go back to the sample and the bass that I did and start again from there with other sound effects and shit. Good battle Sccit.

I actually like the sample you used in that beat...It was a pretty decent effort...PeACe

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i listened to Naz-D's beat first and it sounded like a beat off of Wc's Curb Servin...i can't remember which beat though...it was funky and a nice sample and very clear...the bassline had me chuckling cause it sounded like it was played by someone's armpit...but decent beat overall...

sccit's beat was ok, very dark beat and i'm not usually into dark shit so it kind of lost points...there were different change ups which was good but the piano sounds like you never took a lesson in your life, but that's cool...it just kind of sounded off...all in all my vote goes to:

Nat-D by a little margin, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Now_Im_Not_Banned

i listened to Naz-D's beat first and it sounded like a beat off of Wc's Curb Servin...i can't remember which beat though...it was funky and a nice sample and very clear...the bassline had me chuckling cause it sounded like it was played by someone's armpit...but decent beat overall...

sccit's beat was ok, very dark beat and i'm not usually into dark shit so it kind of lost points...there were different change ups which was good but the piano sounds like you never took a lesson in your life, but that's cool...it just kind of sounded off...all in all my vote goes to:

Well, the battle is over, so I dunno why you're still voting...LoL.

On The Edge of Insanity

Thanks for the comments AlerG, it might have used the same sample as that WC beat or something and thats why it sounds similar. The sample is from Parliament - Dr Funkenstein.

TheSheriff

Well, the battle is over, so I dunno why you're still voting...LoL.

a) Because no-one else say DJ.

b) You never complained about slade 7 voting, so why not? Oh ya, he voted for you. ;)

Quakaveli