Author Topic: Wale Calls Out Kendrick Lamar, Jay Rock Shuts Him Down  (Read 475 times)

CORREA

Wale Calls Out Kendrick Lamar, Jay Rock Shuts Him Down
« on: December 08, 2015, 11:45:34 PM »
whos the next retard to try lol

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/OCfiYmXCWcc" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/OCfiYmXCWcc</a>
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 11:48:39 PM by the relavant one »

DRGNBLZN

Re: Wale Calls Out Kendrick Lamar, Jay Rock Shuts Him Down
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2015, 11:27:05 AM »
lol Wale mad his album sucked

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2015, 02:16:02 PM »
I saw Jay Rock's tweet, wasn't sure what it was about tho
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Blood$

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2015, 04:10:26 PM »

MOBNigga06

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2015, 05:44:53 PM »
Wale makes dope music, but for someone so intelligent, he's extremely immature and bitter.
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

Blood$

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2015, 06:48:30 PM »
Wale makes dope music, but for someone so intelligent, he's extremely immature and bitter.

the only solid project he's dropped to me was The Gifted and the rest of his joints usually just have a handful of tracks I'll fuck with while forgetting about the rest... dude gets boring fast but he is by no means one of the worst out there

abusive

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2015, 08:57:46 PM »
Don't see what the problem is. If Kendrick is playing industry games with Wale instead of just saying he don't want to work with him, then what's wrong with Wale saying that? He aint put no salt on it, he just stated a fact.

Last year everyone was upset that Kendrick didn't win some award so the controlled industry is making it up to him by giving him elven nominations. Meanwhile, every other artist who should get a look doesn't. Are they suppose to be happy for Kendrick because he is this years golden child of the controlled music industry? It's bad enough that they act like Kendrick is the nicest ever and that no other lyricist outside of him, J Cole or Drake even exist.

No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

CORREA

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2015, 11:45:27 PM »

wale is straight trash lol