Author Topic: MTV News 1996 1 year retro on Eazy-E's Death  (Read 240 times)

EAZY-LI

MTV News 1996 1 year retro on Eazy-E's Death
« on: December 13, 2015, 09:02:37 AM »

The good old days  8)
The Boyz N Tha Hood Are Always Hard
But Some Times The Boyz Leave Tha Hood
And Roll With God....

Rest In Peace Eric (Eazy-E) Wright
1964-1995

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: MTV News 1996 1 year retro on Eazy-E's Death
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2015, 09:45:32 AM »
Damn that took me back homie... everything from the old MTV news briefs, Tabitha Soren, the background music from the era, the names, faces.... Damn I wanna go back to that era so fuckin bad it all most brings me to tears.  I was just reading the Nas Source Cover today from summer of 96' and it truly was a different world then
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

TidyKris

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2015, 06:09:15 AM »
Damn that took me back homie... everything from the old MTV news briefs, Tabitha Soren, the background music from the era, the names, faces.... Damn I wanna go back to that era so fuckin bad it all most brings me to tears.  I was just reading the Nas Source Cover today from summer of 96' and it truly was a different world then

Things were a lot brighter in hip hop back then...its just depressing to look at what it has become today!
There is a reason people are "stuck in the past" on here...because it was 100 times better then it has been for the past 10 years
and thats a fact

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2015, 10:48:57 AM »

Things were a lot brighter in hip hop back then...its just depressing to look at what it has become today!
There is a reason people are "stuck in the past" on here...because it was 100 times better then it has been for the past 10 years
and thats a fact

word... I ain't ever been one of those suckaz that feels the need to follow every trend.  Even when Death Row was running things in the mid-90's, I wasn't following them because of some trend, I would've been supporting them regardless... as luck turned out though, the stuff that I was a fan of happened to be popular and trending at the time
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)