Author Topic: 2pac Fuck the world Tracklist  (Read 489 times)

CORREA

2pac Fuck the world Tracklist
« on: December 14, 2015, 08:25:46 AM »
2pac
F.T.W.

1.Out on bail
2.Hellrazor
3.Heavy in the game
4.If I die tonite
5.Can you get away?
6.Throw ya handz up
7.Outlaw (w/young thugs)
8.Young Nigga
9.Death around the corner
10. My Block
11.Still I rise
12.High till i die

* interesting that Still I rise pops up here.. might there be 2 versions?
also Theres a pre death row skanderlous. #Recorded #fact

Re: 2pac Fuck the world Tracklist
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2015, 09:21:15 AM »
One of the things that is very interesting about all of these pre Death Row tracklists is how many DR songs appeared to have been recorded earlier in his career but shelved. Sure does help explain his prolificness as some of his unreleased catalog is head and shoulders above the rest, you can tell which tracks were crafted and which were just spur of the moment, thrown together to get it on.

Interesting finds, do we have any pictures of these lists you keep posting?

CORREA

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2015, 09:51:10 AM »
One of the things that is very interesting about all of these pre Death Row tracklists is how many DR songs appeared to have been recorded earlier in his career but shelved. Sure does help explain his prolificness as some of his unreleased catalog is head and shoulders above the rest, you can tell which tracks were crafted and which were just spur of the moment, thrown together to get it on.

all info is legit and taken from the collection in Atlanta...also confirmed by another scene member to.
The handwritten shit is @sugeisgay, not tupac.

2pac writen hard core version fuck the world and clean version
2pac
Hard Core Version
Fuck The World

2pac
Clean Version
Me against the world

* this is how it was written.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2015, 02:22:27 PM »

all info is legit and taken from the collection in Atlanta...also confirmed by another scene member to.

2pac
Hard Core Version
Fuck The World

2pac
Clean Version
Me against the world

Haha I recognize this exact post from tupac nation

MOBNigga06

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2015, 02:52:56 PM »
The existence of a pre-DR Scandalouz seems completely implausible to me. The lyrics of the song and even its concept are really nothing like what Pac recorded before DR.

Pre-DR version of Still I Rise is believable, but I'm inclined to think that all of this information is spurious.

DeeeeezNutz, what's your take on all of it? You tend to be good at discerning real shit from bullshit when it comes to Pac.
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

CORREA

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2015, 04:25:32 PM »

2pac
Hard Core Version
Fuck The World

2pac
Clean Version
Me against the world

Haha I recognize this exact post from tupac nation

the #1 place for all 2pac  8)

CORREA

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2015, 04:26:42 PM »
The existence of a pre-DR Scandalouz seems completely implausible to me. The lyrics of the song and even its concept are really nothing like what Pac recorded before DR.

Pre-DR version of Still I Rise is believable, but I'm inclined to think that all of this information is spurious.

DeeeeezNutz, what's your take on all of it? You tend to be good at discerning real shit from bullshit when it comes to Pac.

taken from the collection in Atlanta

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2015, 05:47:10 PM »

It's hard to say.  Everyone and their mama at B1 is saying that the info is legit and they flip out when you question it.

However, I think most of the HANDWRITTEN track lists and lyrics are forged (which the relevant one's quoted post by Rage from TN had also seemed to agree with).  I can write an essay on why, there's so much wrong with it that it's ridiculous.  That's not to say that the info is bogus, just the uploaded images.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2015, 07:23:17 PM »
Wow this is all weird news

Wonder if anything gets RELEASED tho

CORREA

« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2015, 07:31:34 AM »

It's hard to say.  Everyone and their mama at B1 is saying that the info is legit and they flip out when you question it.

However, I think most of the HANDWRITTEN track lists and lyrics are forged (which the relevant one's quoted post by Rage from TN had also seemed to agree with).  I can write an essay on why, there's so much wrong with it that it's ridiculous.  That's not to say that the info is bogus, just the uploaded images.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2015, 11:58:59 AM »
Yes, I can read, that's been posted twice on this page and on the original post that you copied it from (which was Rage's response to my post on TN).

I'm just saying that the handwritten shit that has been "leaked" over the past few months has always been suspicious to me, including some of the track list scans you had posted from other forums.

CORREA

« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2015, 12:07:26 PM »
Yes, I can read, that's been posted twice on this page and on the original post that you copied it from (which was Rage's response to my post on TN).

I'm just saying that the handwritten shit that has been "leaked" over the past few months has always been suspicious to me, including some of the track list scans you had posted from other forums.

well next time you can find your answer in the 10 pac forums out there

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2015, 12:12:29 PM »
I don't believe I asked a question