Author Topic: Kendrick Lamar - Hard Work  (Read 434 times)

CORREA

Kendrick Lamar - Hard Work
« on: December 24, 2015, 06:40:14 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/dXZ5dm7XFzg" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/dXZ5dm7XFzg</a>

T-o-m

Re: Kendrick Lamar - Hard Work
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2015, 08:38:06 AM »
Dope 8)

mrfranklin

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2015, 02:53:30 PM »
sure is, Kendrick doing it major

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2015, 10:50:57 AM »
Corny

abusive

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2015, 03:05:14 PM »
Oh, hard work is what led him to get eleven Grammy nominations? The fact that he would even make this video to gloat shows me just how fake he is. He's no different than anyone else in the industry. Like any of this really has anything to do with hard work. FOH I hope he gets all dressed up and goes to the award show and doesn't win anything. lol Yeah I know I'm the bad guy right? I'm suppose to be happy for him and play along with this charade. Meanwhile the million other artist who work hard and don't get any attention from blogs, can't get on tv or radio and won't ever be considered for an award no matter how good their album was has to sit back and watch how the media injunction with the entertainment industry acts like Kendrick is the greatest rapper ever. Even though lots of Hip Hop fans have said that the album wasn't even as good as his last one. Even though he won't battle. Does he even have a hit record? Serious question!
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Mo-D

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Me and Kurupt - Brisbane 2007
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2015, 04:04:23 AM »
Oh, hard work is what led him to get eleven Grammy nominations? The fact that he would even make this video to gloat shows me just how fake he is. He's no different than anyone else in the industry. Like any of this really has anything to do with hard work. FOH I hope he gets all dressed up and goes to the award show and doesn't win anything. lol Yeah I know I'm the bad guy right? I'm suppose to be happy for him and play along with this charade. Meanwhile the million other artist who work hard and don't get any attention from blogs, can't get on tv or radio and won't ever be considered for an award no matter how good their album was has to sit back and watch how the media injunction with the entertainment industry acts like Kendrick is the greatest rapper ever. Even though lots of Hip Hop fans have said that the album wasn't even as good as his last one. Even though he won't battle. Does he even have a hit record? Serious question!

This video is made to inspire people. Of course there are great artists that don't get the recognition they deserve (always has been, always will be), but that doesn't mean Kendrick needs to apologise that he got his time.

He has obviously done something right to get where he is. TPAB is a great record, no matter how much you want to hate it. Maybe its a bit too complex for you to understand?

"does he even have a hit record"?.....GKMC went platinum in several countries. Swimming Pools was one of the biggest songs of 2012. Alright is the anthem for every protest against police brutality.

Not sure why you hate so much, but just be happy for him, and if you can't do that, maybe don't click on Kendrick threads?

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2015, 11:02:41 AM »

Did Kendrick fuck your aunt or something?

This commercial is a bit lame but damn, breathe.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

abusive

« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2015, 03:01:21 PM »
Did Kendrick fuck your aunt or something?

This commercial is a bit lame but damn, breathe.

This video is made to inspire people. Of course there are great artists that don't get the recognition they deserve (always has been, always will be), but that doesn't mean Kendrick needs to apologise that he got his time.

He has obviously done something right to get where he is. TPAB is a great record, no matter how much you want to hate it. Maybe its a bit too complex for you to understand?

"does he even have a hit record"?.....GKMC went platinum in several countries. Swimming Pools was one of the biggest songs of 2012. Alright is the anthem for every protest against police brutality.

Not sure why you hate so much, but just be happy for him, and if you can't do that, maybe don't click on Kendrick threads?

Gangsta Booty and Mo D (we all know what the D stands for )  just shut up, sit there and continue to look stupid in a Stephen Hawking's like manner.

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2015, 09:12:56 AM »
Lmao @ "we all know what the D stand for"

abusive

« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2015, 10:49:52 PM »
^He shouldn't have attacked me. If I want to go on a rant and say some real ish from time to time then that's my prerogative. All I'm saying is that the Grammy's have always been bs. It's bs when Eminem gets the most Hip Hop nominations and wins every time he drops an album, it was bs last year when Macklemore won over Kendrick, It was bs when Iggy was nominated multiple times for Fancy. But some how this year it's not bs because it's Kendrick? FOH! Matter fact I have more respect for Macklemore because he said that it was bs and that he shouldn't have won, Kendrick should have. He didn't play along and say that his winning had to do with hard work. So I stand by my statement regardless of whether or not it's popular opinion. I'm tired of all this fake, controlled, politically correct bs in Hip Hop. F#CK the Grammy's and Kendrick for going along with the system. If Eminem had dropped this year he probably wouldn't even have been nominated at all and that's real.

CORREA

« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2015, 11:16:04 PM »
all these awards are bs and who ever is popular at the time usually wins them im not going to even start with the Lip-syncing that goes on during the live performances all these awards shows suck i think its been almost 10 years since i seen one