Author Topic: In a cipher does the anchor go at the beginning or the end?  (Read 122 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
In a cipher does the anchor go at the beginning or the end?
« on: January 18, 2016, 11:36:37 AM »
There's that famous cipher with Pun, DMX, Canibus, Mos Def, John Forte, etc... and Mos goes first with some of the hottest shit ever, but Canibus comes on and says something like, "I think I've earned the right to ANCHOR this"... which was really arrogant for him to say cause he was a new emcee.... I hope by saying that he meant the right to go last, because if not that was a diss to Mos
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

DRGNBLZN

Re: In a cipher does the anchor go at the beginning or the end?
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2016, 01:50:51 PM »
Good question. In my opinion, Canibus said that because he felt he earned the right to be in the cipher with all those mcs at the time and by saying he earned the right to anchor this meant to me that the cipher wasn't about to turn wack he was going to keep it from fading out just like a anchor gets dropped out of a ship to keep it from moving away. Just a thought.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: In a cipher does the anchor go at the beginning or the end?
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2016, 02:50:08 PM »
Good question. In my opinion, Canibus said that because he felt he earned the right to be in the cipher with all those mcs at the time and by saying he earned the right to anchor this meant to me that the cipher wasn't about to turn wack he was going to keep it from fading out just like a anchor gets dropped out of a ship to keep it from moving away. Just a thought.

hmmm.. sounds plausible 
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)