Author Topic: 2pac leaks  (Read 1046 times)

lomeli

• 'G'
2pac leaks
« on: February 02, 2016, 02:34:01 PM »
Now that the ref set has been leaked in full the leak days are once again over guys lot of us on here thought these leaks where going to keep going n that we where once again getting leaks daily like we did in 2010 but lot of us here where wrong think the leaking days are done for good they ain't going to be a fludd of them like some on here mention oh well fuck let's enjoy these

realmuthafuckingeez

• Lil Geezy
Re: 2pac leaks
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2016, 05:10:45 PM »
Yeah it looks like they've turned the faucet off. But there's a batch of 15 songs out there, all unheards: Blunt Tyme, Give Me Love, Too Tight, Death B4 Dishonour and Hit Snoop Up. I know that last one is hard 2 believe, my mind is still reelin off that. But these guys seem legit.

A line from the song was posted at 2pac-forum.com :
"u call urself a baller u just a fake doggfather"

lomeli

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2016, 05:49:19 PM »
Who knows man only time wil tell. And can u meme any songs that could be leak soon I heard things like aeom and mak demos and other songs are being sold still

JohnnyL

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2016, 08:31:10 PM »
Was anyone on here able to get any of those batches that were posted here with the media fire links?  I couldn't get any of the ones I tried, to work, and the other link that has them all requires a key.  Are there any other links for those available?

MOBNigga06

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2016, 10:19:19 PM »
Yeah it looks like they've turned the faucet off. But there's a batch of 15 songs out there, all unheards: Blunt Tyme, Give Me Love, Too Tight, Death B4 Dishonour and Hit Snoop Up. I know that last one is hard 2 believe, my mind is still reelin off that. But these guys seem legit.

Hit Snoop Up sounds like the fakest shit ever. Not even a slightly realistic title for a Tupac song.

Too Tight is obviously real, but I'd be a little skeptical about the rest. Are snippets of any of these available beside Too Tight?
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

CORREA

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2016, 06:46:00 AM »
Was anyone on here able to get any of those batches that were posted here with the media fire links?  I couldn't get any of the ones I tried, to work, and the other link that has them all requires a key.  Are there any other links for those available?

mega:///#!2wdwWRCK!n9bdndGiGfm1VB8hU602y_miGiC9vKuC01X1Y4x0D70 [ it works]

CORREA

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2016, 06:46:54 AM »

Are snippets of any of these available beside Too Tight?

one stop shop http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=322196.0

realmuthafuckingeez

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2016, 08:52:47 AM »

Hit Snoop Up sounds like the fakest shit ever. Not even a slightly realistic title for a Tupac song.

I know. omarseedless who claims to have the 14 song batch says it was recorded 9/6/96. the last session. so it's possible. Pac was mad at snoop at the time. and easiersaidthandoine provided the lryics. of course all this being true depends on their credibility.

Too Tight is obviously real, but I'd be a little skeptical about the rest. Are snippets of any of these available beside Too Tight?

Blunt tyme was confirmed as real, i think lady of rage confirmed. its in documents, a tape with a tracklist was posted. give me luv is cofirmed in documents, a snippet was posted recently. death b4 dishonor partial lryics were posted months ago at bomb1st.com. we know omarseedless is a snake, but he do got rarez. easiersadithandone got rarez too, mak demos, all eyez on me demos, who know what else, he seems a legit old school cat with a collection on par or even greater than them cats who run bomb1st.com. bomb1st.com been responsible for sourcing all this shit that leaked the last 7 years. and they ruled the scene. an airtight monopoly. but easiersaidthandone been lying low for years, somebody got ripped off multiple g'z and a tupac reel was stolen by omarseedless and he braggin about it. and thats why theres drama, clips, ref set leaking etc.Thats my understanding on the surface level, taking things at face value. but it could be hoax. easiersadithandone could be bluffing and trying to force people into panic leaking. right now it's  standoff and aint no one budging.

lomeli

• 'G'
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2016, 09:19:35 AM »
Yea that's what it looks like that's going on my friend idk y they hide so much of what's being sold shit least give us give us some trackilist guys so we know what she being sold now shit this is Tulpac 20 year of death make this year be the leak of the year n let us all hear that good music to shit we all can't afford it u know

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2016, 10:11:18 AM »
Whats the haps with this reference set that you mention? Anything different from the tracks we've already heard 20 years ago?

realmuthafuckingeez

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2016, 11:52:37 AM »
Not really. They're just the highest quality.

« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2016, 07:07:57 AM »
Not really. They're just the highest quality.

Thanks  8)

realmuthafuckingeez

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2016, 09:25:51 AM »
2Pac
Give Me Love
Produced by Johnny "J"
featuring Six Feet Deep
Contains an interpolation of Isley Brothers "Voyage to Atlantis"
Recorded Feb. 1996

Outro snippet (48 seconds) : http://www40.zippyshare.com/v/SyIdxw88/file.html