Author Topic: 2pac original bootlegs and more  (Read 638 times)

CORREA

2pac original bootlegs and more
« on: February 12, 2016, 08:39:47 PM »
@Ride4me says
Here is the original bootlegs from g Litt. Also I attached the pizzaro cd's I have to start ripping. Also are some dats. I have seemed to lost the it ain't easy tape. I have been searching high and low for it and cannot find it. Anyways thought everyone would like to see the original bootlegs. G Litt first pressed them then towards the end used stickers (see makaveli 3). The other guy was Ahmed or something from Seattle? That did the there are 2 sides to every story that got all those other songs from power 106 ect which I always found interesting. Not very happy no one will ever hear that it ain't easy tape. I really don't know where it could be.

killathugg

• Lil Geezy
Re: 2pac original bootlegs and more
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2016, 06:48:28 AM »
KooooOooooooooolll homie, send me tha lot,lol.peace..
CHECKOUT MY YOUTUBE PAGE BELOW FOR MORE REMIX'Z!!!!

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCy-d3k7LXFFBDNgaMcHAOXQ

doggfather

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2016, 09:59:12 AM »
original bootleg?!

wtf?!
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

realmuthafuckingeez

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2016, 10:09:02 AM »
most of those boots were garbage, but good 4 their time.

teletomble

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2016, 11:23:38 AM »
Is Pizarro Still Around?

smile4menow

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2016, 12:24:49 PM »
most of those boots were garbage, but good 4 their time.
Your full of shit and you know it. The first batch of these bootlegs were straight day rips aside from the one nation tracks and hit em up 2. They were tape quality but best avail. That's the cd  dumpin/ this life I lead ect first appeared. The first batch was golden

realmuthafuckingeez

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2016, 12:54:43 PM »
compared to what came later it was garbage.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2016, 01:23:44 PM »
Did any of those Pac bootlegs have the DJ Express tags?  I thought Makaveli 3 did, from what I remember.

smile4menow

• 'G'
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2016, 02:44:30 PM »
Did any of those Pac bootlegs have the DJ Express tags?  I thought Makaveli 3 did, from what I remember.

Some did but not the "glitt" first generation CDs. They were pressed CDs in the best possible qlty. I think express somehow got in with litt and that's where those came from. Don't quote on that that tho. It's been a minute lol

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2016, 03:01:30 PM »
I remember Dante saying that DJ Express's source was different.

The downgraded shit I got from G. Litt were on gold-colored TDK CD-Rs.  It was East 2 West and Ready 4 War, but in cassette rip quality.  I don't know if those were truly downgraded by her though, otherwise we'd have gotten a better quality rip of that same version of Thug Nigga.  The one that leaked from the reference files was an unfinished one (contrasting to the bootlegged one having the whole beat) with just the guitar string layers, but it was probably what Dante used for his OG Vibe.

smile4menow

• 'G'
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2016, 04:04:31 PM »
I remember Dante saying that DJ Express's source was different.

The downgraded shit I got from G. Litt were on gold-colored TDK CD-Rs.  It was East 2 West and Ready 4 War, but in cassette rip quality.  I don't know if those were truly downgraded by her though, otherwise we'd have gotten a better quality rip of that same version of Thug Nigga.  The one that leaked from the reference files was an unfinished one (contrasting to the bootlegged one having the whole beat) with just the guitar string layers, but it was probably what Dante used for his OG Vibe.
Ya you got a second generation cd-r. The quality of the pressed CDs was slightly better than this but not cdq. Those were sourced from tape rips to begin with. Like rat a tat tat and next episode. I'd love to find first generation rips of those tho. The east to west had the one nation tracks if I remember correctly. The other 3 CDs were mostly from dat.