Author Topic: Crooked I "unreleased projects"  (Read 1478 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Crooked I "unreleased projects"
« on: February 13, 2016, 11:26:36 PM »
i remember back in the day U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E. told me Crooked recorded a "Young boss" 3 and 4 that got bootlegged but never leaked

we all know there's probably atleast a dozen songs meant for Untouchable/Say Hi that never got leaked

Crooked and Ill Bill did a project together with the producers Blue Sky, Black Death (i think that's the name) but only 2 songs got leaked  (1 released)

apparently Boss was leaked over the course of several projects nad free mp3s   (only confirmed songs i remember is They)

"Mama's Boy Got a Loaded Gun"  (first post death row album) never formed into anything that i know of

what else is out there?  i know i'm missin some shit

Re: Crooked I "unreleased projects"
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2016, 04:59:15 AM »
It would be nice to get all of Crookeds DR era stuff in one place and the highest quality rips if people feel like hooking it up as some of his best work was during that era.

JohnnyL

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2016, 05:23:29 AM »
As someone who has tried to piece together albums of "Boss Music" and "B.O.S.S." through the various tracks that
have leaked  or have been released as singles, bonus tracks, etc., I've never really been able to figure out
exactly where "Boss Music" ends and "B.O.S.S." begins.  As of now, I have all the leaks/releases that I know of for both, together
In one folder.  The tracks I have are as follows:

Gangsta Gumbo
Girls, Guns, Gangata Shit
Minority Report
Go Hard or Go Home
Boom Boom Clap
Boss and a Gangsta
Cali Boys
My Life
They
Come with Me aka Death Row Story
Gangstas Cry
Dream Big
Straight Bosses
I'm Still a MC
Cocaine is a Helluva Drug
New West Anthem

I'm sure there are other ones for both albums that have yet to leak.

JohnnyL

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2016, 05:28:41 AM »
It would be nice to get all of Crookeds DR era stuff in one place and the highest quality rips if people feel like hooking it up as some of his best work was during that era.

Yeah, I'm hoping with all this Death Row era stuff leaking, we'll get to hear some more Crooked I tracks from that era.  Especially stuff
from his "Untouchable" album.

EFFeX

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2016, 06:22:49 AM »
It's been a long time, but I remember that the reason Young Boss 3 never came out was due to business disagreements between Crook and DJ Warrior. It's my understanding that the project was finished though and was going to include tracks such as "Respect Your OG's Part 2". Around that time he also announced the "Million Dollar Mixtape", but I'm not sure if that is the same project as "Young Boss Vol. 4" which obviously never came to be.

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2016, 06:17:15 PM »
It's been a long time, but I remember that the reason Young Boss 3 never came out was due to business disagreements between Crook and DJ Warrior. It's my understanding that the project was finished though and was going to include tracks such as "Respect Your OG's Part 2". Around that time he also announced the "Million Dollar Mixtape", but I'm not sure if that is the same project as "Young Boss Vol. 4" which obviously never came to be.

This is not true "Million Dollar Mixtape" was planned before His Debut Album Boss Music back in 05 and That song "I got a Mil" was supposed to be on there but this never came out just like fucin boss music. YB3&4 was planed for summer 06 didn't came out because of Fucking Crooked Push Backs.

« Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 06:19:23 PM by FERHAT »

romson19

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2016, 09:40:31 AM »
I need full version of that song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shit sounds dope AF!!!

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/EMchSy18xL4" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/EMchSy18xL4</a>
RIP Nate Dogg
RIP Nipsey Hussle
RIP Bad Azz

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2016, 12:27:59 AM »
anyone got the Still an MC OG??

DR2ndDynasty

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2016, 01:13:42 AM »
Over the Years a lot of Crooked I's Stuff leaked from the "Untouchable" to the "Say Hi to tha Bad Guy" DPG & DR Projects and so on - but still many of them unleaked or unheard...

Here is my List so far - if anybody got some of these Tracks please feel free to upload them here or pm me :

Crooked I - When I Rise
Crooked I - Middle Finger Music 
Crooked I - Ain't Lovin No Rat 
Crooked I featuring Chink Santana – Ashes To Ashes 
Crooked I - Anotha Day in The L.B.C.
Crooked I featuring Dylan - East/West
Crooked I - Young Ryda
Crooked I - Gangsta's Ride
Crooked I - I Ain't The One
Crooked I – I've Suffered Too Long (Untagged)
Crooked I - Knock Knock Knock
Crooked I - Only Gotti
Crooked I - Middle Finger Music
Crooked I featuring Dayton Family - Say Good Bye 2 Tha Bad Guy
Crooked I - Tha Shi'ite 
Crooked I featuring Ja Rule & Tha Realest – Troublesome 05
Crooked I - Welcome to L.A.
Crooked I - Enter the Ring (Fight Theme)
Crooked I - Slap Back (Intro)
Crooked I - Shake That Ugh
Crooked I - Throw Your Hands Up ft Treach & Kurupt (Untagged)
Crooked I - Hood Star (True OG Version) ft. Tamara
Crooked I - Me & My Dogg (Complete K-Ci Outro) ft. K-Ci, Eastwood, Gangsta Ridd, Danny Boy
Crooked I - Go Hard (Ray J Version) ft. Ray J, Virginya Slim, Spider
Crooked I - It's Personal (Alt Mix) ft. Eastwood
Crooked I featuring 2Pac - Untouchable Remix
Crooked I - Titties N Ass
Crooked I - Jack 101 (full)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2016, 01:55:23 AM »
Dayton family???  How would they work with crook in 2002 ish????

EFFeX

« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2016, 03:52:13 AM »

This is not true "Million Dollar Mixtape" was planned before His Debut Album Boss Music back in 05 and That song "I got a Mil" was supposed to be on there but this never came out just like fucin boss music. YB3&4 was planed for summer 06 didn't came out because of Fucking Crooked Push Backs.

I feel like a lot of these projects all "mesh" together. For example, one project doesn't get released and the songs end up on another project. We have already seen this with "Boss", "Million Dollar Story", etc. I'm not saying Crooked's vault isn't massive, but we've heard a lot of content from these unreleased projects already in other formats.

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2016, 06:18:33 AM »
Boss promo
01. Boom Boom Clap
02. This Is How We Do This
03. Creased Khaki Flow
04. Leave Us Alone
05. Str8 Bosses
06. New West Anthem
07. Dream Big (feat. Akon

http://ul.to/06c1a69t

I don't know if this legit or just thrown together from leaked tracks. Iv downloaded on my phone n need to unzip it. 

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2016, 08:03:04 AM »
anyone got the Still an MC OG??

i thought you got that hahahahahaa fuckaaaaaa

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2016, 08:05:53 AM »

I feel like a lot of these projects all "mesh" together. For example, one project doesn't get released and the songs end up on another project. We have already seen this with "Boss", "Million Dollar Story", etc. I'm not saying Crooked's vault isn't massive, but we've heard a lot of content from these unreleased projects already in other formats.

That's always the case dummy, i speaking from the timeline...

DR2ndDynasty

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2016, 08:17:55 AM »
I need full version of that song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shit sounds dope AF!!!

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/EMchSy18xL4" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/EMchSy18xL4</a>

Sounds really Dope...anybody got some Tracks from the List above?