Author Topic: NEW Footage - Tupac Barred from an Atlanta Nightclub (1993)  (Read 960 times)

CORREA

NEW Footage - Tupac Barred from an Atlanta Nightclub (1993)
« on: February 15, 2016, 07:01:15 AM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/CuspAsliy3U" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/CuspAsliy3U</a>

Mr. Theo

Re: NEW Footage - Tupac Barred from an Atlanta Nightclub (1993)
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2016, 09:23:16 AM »
Pac was so savage and rebel before the jail..

the jail has changed him forever

KASHIF N' QUIK   MY FAVORITES MUSICIANS ALL TIME #RIPKASHIF

makaveliapostle

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2016, 05:59:37 AM »
preciate the post!  always wondered what the context of that clip was.

abusive

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2016, 09:52:11 AM »
I'm a Pac fan just like everybody else but something was wrong with his a$$ especially around '93-'94.
He was turnt way the f-up. The stories that Scarface has told took place while they was touring are totally insane. lol
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

CORREA

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2016, 11:52:47 AM »
I'm a Pac fan just like everybody else but something was wrong with his a$$ especially around '93-'94.
He was turnt way the f-up. The stories that Scarface has told took place while they was touring are totally insane. lol

what u expect he was really young

TidyKris

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2016, 07:14:38 PM »

what u expect he was really young

Really young? He was around 23 -23 back then...thats almost 10 years older then you are

MOBNigga06

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2016, 10:40:40 PM »

What stories are these?

But yeah, watch the Blackwatch Interview. Pac turnt up and ignorant as fuck in 93-94. It was a great period for him and for his music - the era when he really developed his sound and grew out of the wack shit on 2Pacalyppse and Strictly 4 My Niggaz.
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

midwestryder

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2016, 01:19:40 AM »

What stories are these?

But yeah, watch the Blackwatch Interview. Pac turnt up and ignorant as fuck in 93-94. It was a great period for him and for his music - the era when he really developed his sound and grew out of the wack shit on 2Pacalyppse and Strictly 4 My Niggaz.
there really was no wack shit on 2Pacalyppse and Strictly 4 My Niggaz. .  those albums were dope as hell .   those albums were dope and real

Mietek23

« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2016, 02:10:11 AM »
there really was no wack shit on 2Pacalyppse and Strictly 4 My Niggaz. .  those albums were dope as hell .   those albums were dope and real 

C'mon now, we all love 'Pac and his work but let's keep it real - 2Pacalypse Now and Strictly 4 My Niggaz were by far the worst albums he has put out, when he was alive... He wasen't a fully developed rapper back then, and most of the production from that period of time was very weak to be honest. There were glimps of greatness here and there (Brenda's Got A Baby, Keep Ya Head Up, etc.), but he was nowhere near his peak, which came @ Death Row.

He was one of few artists that got better with time tho - each album released was better than the previous one, had better lyrics, beats, song concepts, etc. It's scary to think what he would be capable to put out after Makaveli/One Nation projects...

MOBNigga06

« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2016, 08:10:46 AM »

C'mon now, we all love 'Pac and his work but let's keep it real - 2Pacalypse Now and Strictly 4 My Niggaz were by far the worst albums he has put out, when he was alive... He wasen't a fully developed rapper back then, and most of the production from that period of time was very weak to be honest. There were glimps of greatness here and there (Brenda's Got A Baby, Keep Ya Head Up, etc.), but he was nowhere near his peak, which came @ Death Row.

He was one of few artists that got better with time tho - each album released was better than the previous one, had better lyrics, beats, song concepts, etc. It's scary to think what he would be capable to put out after Makaveli/One Nation projects...

Word. The point is not that Strictly/2Pacalaypse are wack, it's just that they were hit-or-miss albums: a mixture of good songs, decent songs, and uninspired wack songs. But after those two albums, pretty much everything Pac touched was straight fire. Thug Life you can play right through. Me Against the World is nearly perfect. And damn near every single song he recorded on Death Row is dope.
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

TidyKris

« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2016, 10:07:15 AM »
there really was no wack shit on 2Pacalyppse and Strictly 4 My Niggaz. .  those albums were dope as hell .   those albums were dope and real  

Word. The point is not that Strictly/2Pacalaypse are wack, it's just that they were hit-or-miss albums: a mixture of good songs, decent songs, and uninspired wack songs. But after those two albums, pretty much everything Pac touched was straight fire. Thug Life you can play right through. Me Against the World is nearly perfect. And damn near every single song he recorded on Death Row is dope.

You cant say Strictly is wack...2Pacyalypse yeah but not Strictly. Thats a good album...sure not as good as his later albums but very far from wack.
Plus the beats on that album are just a sign of the times in 1993.

I dont know how you can say Strictly is wack but Thug Life is fire...on a scale of good songs vs skipable songs Strictly & Thug Life are evenly matched

abusive

« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2016, 09:14:05 AM »

What stories are these?

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Ae-N-JrmLv0" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Ae-N-JrmLv0</a>
15:46 mark on.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2016, 10:09:01 AM »
Is that the interview where Face was talking about Pac throwing the transmission out on the limo?  ;D 8)