Author Topic: Kendrick Lamar with 5 grammys  (Read 611 times)

TidyKris

Re: Kendrick Lamar with 5 grammys
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2016, 01:58:52 PM »
sad typical dub forum rather talk about some dusty old ass rappers from the 90s that will never accomplish what kendrick accomplished west coasts  best since pac

Why the name change anyway Correa?

CORREA

« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2016, 02:58:25 PM »
sad typical dub forum rather talk about some dusty old ass rappers from the 90s that will never accomplish what kendrick accomplished west coasts  best since pac

cause we on oldfarts.com dummy :laugh:

TidyKris

« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2016, 04:48:13 PM »

Lol...your a very sad man  ::)
« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 04:54:26 PM by TidyKris »

Blood$

« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2016, 06:49:10 PM »

boy*

TidyKris

« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2016, 07:06:53 PM »

boy*

Yeah thats the one...my bad

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2016, 09:26:02 AM »
They blocked out the part about killin popo or what not

Actually, Kendrick changed that line, so it was never there. They blocked out a part where I guess Kendrick accidentally said fuck it... "Diggin in my pocket ain’t a profit “fuck it” big enough to feed you." The problem with that is that line didn't have fuck it in the original version, so I'm not sure why they edit it. Unless CBS thought Kendrick was going to say "I hate po pos" and tried to save face.

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2016, 09:47:12 AM »

Actually, Kendrick changed that line, so it was never there. They blocked out a part where I guess Kendrick accidentally said fuck it... "Diggin in my pocket ain’t a profit “fuck it” big enough to feed you." The problem with that is that line didn't have fuck it in the original version, so I'm not sure why they edit it. Unless CBS thought Kendrick was going to say "I hate po pos" and tried to save face.

U sure about that

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2016, 10:14:44 AM »

U sure about that

Yeah, the part where he usually said "and we hate po pos," goes... "And we hate po-po, Wanna kill us dead in the streets fo sho', Nigga, I'm at the preacher's door, My knees gettin' weak, and my gun might blow, But we gon' be alright." THe version Kendrick did was... "I'm at the preacher's door, Wanna kill us dead at the preacher's door, We said give em so mo', this one time, Do it for the show, But we gon' be alright.

The last line we hear before the edit is... "Thinkin' of my partner, put the candy, paint it on the Regal," which in the song is followed by... "Diggin' in my pocket, ain't a profit big enough to feed you"... then we can hear him again when he says... "Everyday my logic get another dollar just to keep you, In the presence of your chico... ah!"

Check out the video for yourself. When I saw it live, I was like, wait, there was no curse words in that part, because I was rapping along. So I'm not sure what happened. My guess is it's an accidental edit.

David Gutterman

Chef_YRD

« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2016, 12:40:47 AM »
Did the Compton in the middle of Africa during the performance remind anyone of "an intermission for watts" by Dom Kennedy when they first saw it or just me?
"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"