Author Topic: By Dom Kennedy  (Read 161 times)

Chef_YRD

By Dom Kennedy
« on: February 24, 2016, 10:26:53 PM »
Wasn't feeling it when it first dropped but listening to it again it's dope....maybe cuz it dropped sometime around to pimp a butterfly and bush It didn't compare in the moment but it actually slaps pretty hard
"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"

red-one

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: By Dom Kennedy
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2016, 11:55:02 PM »
yeah i like it too even if Get Home Safely was more better, By Dom is a pretty project

Chef_YRD

Re: By Dom Kennedy
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2016, 10:10:44 PM »
yeah i like it too even if Get Home Safely was more better, By Dom is a pretty project

We'll get home safely is approaching classic status in my eyes tho...it definitely wasn't his best work (from the west side with love 2) but it shows his growth as an artist...I feel like we won't see any more albums/mixtapes from him anymore tho
"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"