Author Topic: Tupac 2pac was gay?????  (Read 1189 times)

560xxl

• 'G'
Re: Tupac 2pac was gay?????
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2016, 07:47:06 AM »

emmm the simple fact that you're the one bringing the subject up actually makes you even more gay ;) i guess you cared enough to bring it up but hey do your thang homo ehh i mean homie ;)
[/quote

Also a ballet dancing ''untouchable'' gangster???
😂😂😂
Sound like one calling me a homo for asking a question!!

560xxl

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2016, 07:50:29 AM »
2 retards ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ::)

Yeah go ask your 'uncle'
You 12 year old ...

CORREA

« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2016, 07:57:45 AM »
2 retards ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ::)

Yeah go ask your 'uncle'
You 12 year old ...

i think its time for you to go back to listening to your unknown old farts

560xxl

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2016, 08:08:12 AM »
The one you and you're 'uncle' couldn't find???
😂😂😂😂😂
Whahaha

Petey is my Bo$$ - ALKN

« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2016, 09:04:22 AM »
Only a faggot would make a thred like deez.

560xxl

• 'G'
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2016, 09:18:20 AM »

Comin from somebody who talks about his ''13 inch dick'' to other guys on forums!!!
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Gtfoh!

Petey is my Bo$$ - ALKN

« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2016, 09:38:47 AM »

Comin from somebody who talks about his ''13 inch dick'' to other guys on forums!!!
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Gtfoh!

If I see your gay azz in county, I might get at cha. Like Sccif when he tried though, I will most likely reject a bitch.

560xxl

• 'G'
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2016, 09:46:26 AM »

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Gtfoh!

If I see your gay azz in county, I might get at cha. Like Sccif when he tried though, I will most likely reject a bitch.

Don't know all you dudes from this forum...don't need to either...😂😂
You get at me outta nowhere...
Dude?? County? Na thanks I got a life..😄
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 11:33:06 AM by 560xxl »

killathugg

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2016, 10:32:17 AM »

« Reply #13 on: Today at 07:41:41 AM »

Quote from: killathugg on Today at 02:51:39 AM
No Pac tatoos here homie,wouldnt waist my money on such things, jus pissed off that on a westcoast site sum bum wants to start faggot ass threads to get his post count up!! This vid has been around for years and this is the 1st time shit like this has ever been mentioned to my knowledge. Remember 2pac was a kid in this interview and was educated and was tryin to go down a different route than every other young black male so obviously he was talkin different and not Thuggin like later in life after the haters and money hungry fukkaz had tried fukkin him ova and pushed him to his limitations. That's all i gotta say.peace...

So he was a little bit like you? Are you a young black male from his ballet class??
😂😂😂 dude i ain't you're homie, don't need your peace after calling me a fuckin loser, a krackhead (with a k?), a homo, a simple minded gimp, a bum and also claims I'm uneducated ...
All because ''killathug'' was upset about me postin a vid and a question...
Damn dude u would be toothless if I met you in person and you talk to people like that!!

1 im white and proud,2 i been fightin in tha streets since tha 90's and i jus finished a 3year sentance for puttin sum cunt like u in a comber for 2months 4 lookin at me wrong so u i'd fukk u up u cocksukka, pc gangsta. If ur in England i will meet u anywere an wipe tha floor wit u fuckin 560xxl,probably tha size of ur waiste!!! I didn't. Ask for ur reply DUDE!! R u a fuckin surfer or sumfink??? Dude. Go die 225xxsmall.peace out u gypo
CHECKOUT MY YOUTUBE PAGE BELOW FOR MORE REMIX'Z!!!!

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCy-d3k7LXFFBDNgaMcHAOXQ

560xxl

• 'G'
« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2016, 10:56:29 AM »

No Pac tatoos here homie,wouldnt waist my money on such things, jus pissed off that on a westcoast site sum bum wants to start faggot ass threads to get his post count up!! This vid has been around for years and this is the 1st time shit like this has ever been mentioned to my knowledge. Remember 2pac was a kid in this interview and was educated and was tryin to go down a different route than every other young black male so obviously he was talkin different and not Thuggin like later in life after the haters and money hungry fukkaz had tried fukkin him ova and pushed him to his limitations. That's all i gotta say.peace...

So he was a little bit like you? Are you a young black male from his ballet class??
😂😂😂 dude i ain't you're homie, don't need your peace after calling me a fuckin loser, a krackhead (with a k?), a homo, a simple minded gimp, a bum and also claims I'm uneducated ...
Damn dude u would be toothless if I met you in person and you talk to people like that!!

1 im white and proud,2 i been fightin in tha streets since tha 90's and i jus finished a 3year sentance for puttin sum cunt like u in a comber for 2months 4 lookin at me wrong so u i'd fukk u up u cocksukka, pc gangsta. If ur in England i will meet u anywere an wipe tha floor wit u fuckin 560xxl,probably tha size of ur waiste!!! I didn't. Ask for ur reply DUDE!! R u a fuckin surfer or sumfink??? Dude. Go die 225xxsmall.peace out u gypo

Go and don't waist your money on a pac tat , but spend the money that you don't have on a 2pac notebook!!!
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

560xxl

• 'G'
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2016, 11:15:04 AM »

[/quote

Btw if you're in England, Lad, you're  probably toothless allready!!
Gtfoh😂😂😂😂

Go and don't waist your money on a pac tat , but spend the money that you don't have on a 2pac notebook!!!
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

killathugg

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2016, 11:18:39 AM »
Dude i spend more on insurance for my Rangerover than u make in a year workin at McDonald's, Great comeback tho Dude,did ur mom put u up to sayin that? So i guess u 1 of them fat obese Americans that had cheeseburgers for ur breakfast dinner and tea? Lol. Sorry i blew up on u but i hate stupid posts that waist my time and life readin them. If ur gonna post dogshit jus email it to urself nxt time. PEACE OUT DUDET.

P.s if ur reply to this u a loser,cheeseburger eatin hillbilly dude. C u at tha beach.
CHECKOUT MY YOUTUBE PAGE BELOW FOR MORE REMIX'Z!!!!

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCy-d3k7LXFFBDNgaMcHAOXQ

560xxl

• 'G'
« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2016, 11:38:27 AM »
Dude i spend more on insurance for my Rangerover than u make in a year workin at McDonald's, Great comeback tho Dude,did ur mom put u up to sayin that? So i guess u 1 of them fat obese Americans that had cheeseburgers for ur breakfast dinner and tea? Lol. Sorry i blew up on u but i hate stupid posts that waist my time and life readin them. If ur gonna post dogshit jus email it to urself nxt time. PEACE OUT DUDET.

P.s if ur reply to this u a loser,cheeseburger eatin hillbilly dude. C u at tha beach.

Really?? My mom ?? At least I know who my mom is ...
You English fartknocker...
Don't let me come over there and knock the tats of your back, john....

560xxl

• 'G'
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2016, 12:02:21 PM »

Really?? My mom ?? At least I know who my mom is ...
You English fartknocker...
Don't let me come over there and knock the tats of your back, john....

I just posted a vid of pac I never saw and asked a question...
Didn't realized you bleed your panty over it....
😂😂😂😂
Get a life!

Petey is my Bo$$ - ALKN

« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2016, 12:59:38 PM »

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Gtfoh!

Don't know all you dudes from this forum...don't need to either...😂😂
You get at me outta nowhere...
Dude?? County? Na thanks I got a life..😄

As I told that bitch Sccif in county, your not interested i'm not interested seeing as you are interested i'm still not. Your too queezy. Anyways John your one of those bitches who got beat so bad you create aliases for years to do your beefing. I've smashed Sccif, Dale, Kalpesh, Nando many time, which ghost are you John? Fagggggggggggggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet