Author Topic: Tupac 2pac was gay?????  (Read 1188 times)

560xxl

• 'G'
Tupac 2pac was gay?????
« on: March 05, 2016, 04:32:11 AM »

killathugg

• Lil Geezy
Re: Tupac 2pac was gay?????
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2016, 09:48:09 AM »
Fuckoff u fuckin loser!!! He was a black kid in a performing arts skool and did what everybody else did,he was lookin for a way outta the ghetto and trying to better himself and the BLACK PEOPLE in gerneral. Every1 knows he did ballet and wrote poetry, people might say there both gay but jus cuz u wanna fit in at ur skool and aim higher in life that make u GAY?Fuckin krackhead u probably wanking right now ova Pac in a leotard !!! If that's on ur mind u probably got a secret homie and u should cum outta tha closet and go find a gay site to hook up 2 instead of this 1 u fuckin homo. He's talkin about TAM at the end who blew him off cuz he was too Nice!! He's talkin bout fightin n shit u simple minded gimp,go get an education instead of tryin to assassinate people's character.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2016, 10:15:57 AM by killathugg »
CHECKOUT MY YOUTUBE PAGE BELOW FOR MORE REMIX'Z!!!!

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCy-d3k7LXFFBDNgaMcHAOXQ

Koma

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2016, 12:07:18 AM »
"Daaaaaaamn.....You got knocked da fuck out" - Smokey

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2016, 12:33:46 AM »
yo sccit delete this bullshit thread

560xxl

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2016, 02:03:00 AM »
Fuckoff u fuckin loser!!! He was a black kid in a performing arts skool and did what everybody else did,he was lookin for a way outta the ghetto and trying to better himself and the BLACK PEOPLE in gerneral. Every1 knows he did ballet and wrote poetry, people might say there both gay but jus cuz u wanna fit in at ur skool and aim higher in life that make u GAY?Fuckin krackhead u probably wanking right now ova Pac in a leotard !!! If that's on ur mind u probably got a secret homie and u should cum outta tha closet and go find a gay site to hook up 2 instead of this 1 u fuckin homo. He's talkin about TAM at the end who blew him off cuz he was too Nice!! He's talkin bout fightin n shit u simple minded gimp,go get an education instead of tryin to assassinate people's character.

Whahahaha... U probably got some PAC tattoos ...
Haha it was just a question... Are you on your period or just upset???
Dude..  Leotard???!!!???? 😂😂😂😂

doggfather

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2016, 05:28:07 AM »
If he was.
Does it matter after 2 decades of his death?!
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2016, 07:09:47 AM »

emmm the simple fact that you're the one bringing the subject up actually makes you even more gay ;) i guess you cared enough to bring it up but hey do your thang homo ehh i mean homie ;)

560xxl

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2016, 09:17:12 AM »
Wow... Lot of animosity here....
Just saw the video ... And was just surprised ...
He doesn't look thug in this one..
I was just wondered by y'all reactions...
Never did I call anybody gay...  Just made a question !
😂😂😂😂
Just like Danny boy the d.r. Singer came out off the closet after all this years
Couldn't that be the case for a lot of artists??!!?
Didn't no y'all so called thugs here were so homofobic...
Shit this site used to be great ...

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2016, 09:46:18 AM »
lol Stan you mad?

His nose piercing, he did ballet, he was a background dancer, he posed in real tiny underwear and some more suspect pictures in weird lookin' clothes and poses.. I'm not sayin' he was gay, but at least he did some weird shit..
If y'all just saw this video without knowin' this was 'Pac y'all would be like "get that fag outta here" lol talkin' 'bout same sex shit, not likin' it when people call woman "the b word" and he said he wants to make a book about his life "like a fairy tale".
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

560xxl

• 'G'
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2016, 12:08:59 PM »
Word up dargine... 😂😂😂😂
Btw who's stan???
À lot of people dont know ... 90% of hiphop is fake or an act...
Rental cars , rental and fake juwelry, paid models, replica guns
Etc etc....
'Smoking a million blunts a day, killing a bunch of mf's
And claiming they got away'
Was it ren who said it in the nineties???😂😂😂

CORREA

« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2016, 05:20:02 PM »
2 retards ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ::)

killathugg

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2016, 02:51:39 AM »
No Pac tatoos here homie,wouldnt waist my money on such things, jus pissed off that on a westcoast site sum bum wants to start faggot ass threads to get his post count up!! This vid has been around for years and this is the 1st time shit like this has ever been mentioned to my knowledge. Remember 2pac was a kid in this interview and was educated and was tryin to go down a different route than every other young black male so obviously he was talkin different and not Thuggin like later in life after the haters and money hungry fukkaz had tried fukkin him ova and pushed him to his limitations. That's all i gotta say.peace...
CHECKOUT MY YOUTUBE PAGE BELOW FOR MORE REMIX'Z!!!!

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCy-d3k7LXFFBDNgaMcHAOXQ

mad-zen

« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2016, 03:15:16 AM »

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

560xxl

• 'G'
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2016, 07:41:41 AM »
No Pac tatoos here homie,wouldnt waist my money on such things, jus pissed off that on a westcoast site sum bum wants to start faggot ass threads to get his post count up!! This vid has been around for years and this is the 1st time shit like this has ever been mentioned to my knowledge. Remember 2pac was a kid in this interview and was educated and was tryin to go down a different route than every other young black male so obviously he was talkin different and not Thuggin like later in life after the haters and money hungry fukkaz had tried fukkin him ova and pushed him to his limitations. That's all i gotta say.peace...

So he was a little bit like you? Are you a young black male from his ballet class??
😂😂😂 dude i ain't you're homie, don't need your peace after calling me a fuckin loser, a krackhead (with a k?), a homo, a simple minded gimp, a bum and also claims I'm uneducated ...
All because ''killathug'' was upset about me postin a vid and a question...
Damn dude u would be toothless if I met you in person and you talk to people like that!!

560xxl

• 'G'
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2016, 07:42:39 AM »
If he was.

Not at all. I was just surprised about the vid...