Author Topic: DJ KING ASSASSIN SPEAKS ON HOW TUPAC WAS AFTER HIS RELEASE FROM CLINTON CORRECTI  (Read 552 times)

CORREA

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/iEusy3lrDYw" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/iEusy3lrDYw</a>

smile4menow

• 'G'
Cumfarts.com

560xxl

• 'G'
Who cares??? Get a job!!

123imagee

assassin is dope

i guess he really knew pac, people say he didn´t but i think he knew him.

you cant use this (or any) interview as a proof cause what he said is nothing new and everybody with lil bit knowledge could say the same.

that "real bad boyz (westside)" track is a mystery, did they really work together on it or did assassin just take a pac-verse from a different song?

hack, do u know something?

CORREA

Who cares??? Get a job!!

funny how pac was and is more relevant then all your old farts combined lol

CORREA

assassin is dope

you cant use this (or any) interview as a proof cause what he said is nothing new and everybody with lil bit knowledge could say the same.

that "real bad boyz (westside)" track is a mystery, did they really work together on it or did assassin just take a pac-verse from a different song?

lmao he never met pac

Hack Wilson - real

assassin is dope

assassin produced real bad boyz with 2pac and Dee in 1994...it was released in 1996 as well as a song with Rated R too.   

CORREA

assassin is dope

assassin produced real bad boyz with 2pac and Dee in 1994...it was released in 1996 as well as a song with Rated R too.   

u been fooled lol I can't quite remember it all, but the basics was he was apparently passing himself off as "Assassin" aka Damon Thomas, who made Smile 4 Me Now, All Out, Hell 4 a Hustler & Let'z Get it On.
He claimed he made Judgement Day & Real Bad Boys etc, but Live Squad used the instrumental for Judgement Day before 2Pac on Wrong Nigga.

Kriminal Minded aka In the Days of a Criminal also, was made before 2Pac was famous if I remember right he wrote and performed it for another group who asked him for money in return, they didn't pay him so he kept the track.
I think it was Ryan D who went into it.

The original track, definitely not made in 1993.

The real guy who produced Real Bad Boyz is Robert "Roblow" Jones, he used to work with Dee tha Mad Bitch.

Look at the photoshopped pics this retard posted on his IG. ;D
https://www.instagram.com/p/BC0oVT2p...djkingassassin
https://www.instagram.com/p/BCksUu8J...djkingassassin

Hack Wilson - real

Real bad boyz was produced by assassin. Co produced by Dobbs the wino.  Guitars by Stan the guitar man.

This is all fact

CORREA

Real bad boyz was produced by assassin. Co produced by Dobbs the wino.  Guitars by Stan the guitar man.

This is all fact

lol

« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 06:45:04 AM by oldfarts.com »

CORREA

Real bad boyz was produced by assassin. Co produced by Dobbs the wino.  Guitars by Stan the guitar man.

This is all fact

Because 2Pac DID know Assassin aka Damon Thomas, who made All Out in 1996.

He did not know DJ King Assassin who remixed a few Pre-DR tracks, probably without permission from his estate.

CORREA

Real bad boyz was produced by assassin. Co produced by Dobbs the wino.  Guitars by Stan the guitar man.

This is all fact

Well the real Assassin aka Damon Thomas of the production team The Underdogs has a website and posted a pic of him  which him and Harvey are still producing music now
http://www.underdogentertainment.net/

Hack Wilson - real

You keep bringing up Damon Thomas name like I don't know who that is

Bottom line Damon had nothing to do with real bad boyz

CORREA

You keep bringing up Damon Thomas name like I don't know who that is

Bottom line Damon had nothing to do with real bad boyz

bottom line your boy  DJ KING ASSASSIN is a fake lol 8)

pac did not  know DJ King Assassin who remixed a few Pre-DR tracks, probably without permission from his estate.

Hack Wilson - real

what are the odds 2pac didn't know him yet Big Syke, Mopreme and Rated R were all down with him (on wax) in 1996?  if he was a fake why would Mopreme do a whole album with the dude??? how could he have Shock G, South Central Cartel and Money B on his shit?

::)