Author Topic: San Antonio, WHERE U AT!?!?  (Read 1069 times)

akaDRooPY

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re:San Antonio, WHERE U AT!?!?
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2003, 05:27:03 PM »
the suns present the spurs with their hardest matchup. the quickness and unconventional play give them trouble. as tough as the series is, the spurs will prevail, and they will be ready for the lakers

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2003, 12:22:41 AM »
where they at? theyre 1-1 in their series...like the Lakers. But without the 28 point loss...

akaDRooPY

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2003, 09:27:58 AM »
the champs not in championship form last night. still waiting for them to step up, if they will at all

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2003, 11:45:17 AM »
the champs not in championship form last night. still waiting for them to step up, if they will at all

yah, i actually expect the Lakers to win their series. The wolves had to expend ALOT of energy to do what they did last night. Their role players are just too shaky. Hudson went craze..but whats the chance of that happenin again really? Garnett is good, but i dont think he'll carry them to a win in tha series. The Spurs should take their series also. The Suns always give them trouble, but they are the better team...so theyll end up taking it. Spurs-Lakers second round!

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2003, 11:48:53 AM »

yah, i actually expect the Lakers to win their series. The wolves had to expend ALOT of energy to do what they did last night. Their role players are just too shaky. Hudson went craze..but whats the chance of that happenin again really? Garnett is good, but i dont think he'll carry them to a win in tha series. The Spurs should take their series also. The Suns always give them trouble, but they are the better team...so theyll end up taking it. Spurs-Lakers second round!
yeah i think we both really lookin forward to that...Lakers and Spurs will take their series

truemaster

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • EL Mas Chingon!!!!
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2003, 02:01:36 AM »
Most definitely will be SPurs Lakers 2nd round. Minny and Phoenix are playing their asses off though. Minny took game 3 and Phoenix could've very well been up 2 to 0 against the Spurs. Spurs definitely will handle it though, and the Lakes better suck it up and get back to business and tie that shit up on Sunday.

"But If You Say Cali Aint Shit, You probably Visited The Valley Little Bitch!"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2003, 02:19:04 AM »
Most definitely will be SPurs Lakers 2nd round. Minny and Phoenix are playing their asses off though. Minny took game 3 and Phoenix could've very well been up 2 to 0 against the Spurs. Spurs definitely will handle it though, and the Lakes better suck it up and get back to business and tie that shit up on Sunday.

u know, if both the Lakers and Spurs make it out the second round...theyre gonna be pretty worn. both series could go to game 7, then they have to play eachother...inna series that could leave both teams pretty beat up. Then, go on to play either Dallas or Sac. Shit...i think Dallas and Sac have the advantage in their side of the bracket honestly. Fuked up lol.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2003, 05:55:57 PM »
Wait...Don't Lakers play Sac in the second round? Shit, I'm confused...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2003, 10:27:41 PM »
Wait...Don't Lakers play Sac in the second round? Shit, I'm confused...

Spurs would play the winner of the 4-5 series. Thas LA and Minnesota...Dallas and Sac should play eachother.

truemaster

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • EL Mas Chingon!!!!
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2003, 02:18:54 AM »

u know, if both the Lakers and Spurs make it out the second round...theyre gonna be pretty worn. both series could go to game 7, then they have to play eachother...inna series that could leave both teams pretty beat up. Then, go on to play either Dallas or Sac. Shit...i think Dallas and Sac have the advantage in their side of the bracket honestly. Fuked up lol.

I was thinking the same exact thing. Sac should probably get over Dallas in a close series. But that series won't come close to being as physical as it will with the Lakes and Spurs. Definitely an advantage for Kings or Mavs!!

"But If You Say Cali Aint Shit, You probably Visited The Valley Little Bitch!"