Author Topic: dogg pound ny87 remixes ft 2pac plus upcoming sample of leaks coming soon (;  (Read 791 times)

realmuthafuckingeez

• Lil Geezy
oooooohhh shiiiit....hahah some heads is about to roll..... Little known story. In the last days, pac wnt into the studio and said to the engineers, producers, session cats, lay down some rakim paid in full shit, i'm a hit snoop up.....and thats how hit em up part mutahfuckin 3 was born. People think it's just made up, a fantasy, a figment of the imagination, that pac wasn't trippin, wasn't mad enough diss snoop on record...but suge confimed it, these bottleggin cats confirmed it, and you just heard it..1 of 14 tracks. the rarest batch.... but not so rare anymore.

kuruptDPG

anyone know the songs on the sampler?

GARDENA.GANGSTA

• 'G'
Ok the sample fukd me all up,is it just one song or is there a few songs,cuzz i hear lyrics from other tracks and thats the hit em up pt.3 beat correct me if im wrong
they need to leak pac version of too tight ;D

kuruptDPG

Ok the sample fukd me all up,is it just one song or is there a few songs,cuzz i hear lyrics from other tracks and thats the hit em up pt.3 beat correct me if im wrong
they need to leak pac version of too tight ;D

hit em up pt3? which beat is it, are u referring to the kurupt 2pac dedication beat?

GARDENA.GANGSTA

• 'G'
Yeah,didnt some one say thats the hit em up 3 beat and the song does exist
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 03:22:41 PM by HUSSEIN.FATALVELI »

realmuthafuckingeez

• Lil Geezy
I feel this is a bizzy bone confessions/2pac breathin type of deal. Suge held the song back, could have even wiped the vocals from the reel, and gave the beat to others. its been done befo. like the pac version of too tight, hit em up 3 prolly only exists as a demo rough mix on dat cassete.

Will_B

Is this worth checking, or are the mixdowns all fucked up like the last leaks?

fatalsoldier

• Lil Geezy
Is this worth checking, or are the mixdowns all fucked up like the last leaks?

The Dj Sho Shot mix is the best quality to be released. So yes