Author Topic: Where are they now?  (Read 428 times)

hrsmn_london

Where are they now?
« on: March 18, 2016, 12:38:36 PM »
Sup y'all?

I was just listening to Parallel album by Chico N Coolwadda and was thinking about how criminal it is that they've not released an album since.

In any case, does anyone know what the following are up to?;

Chico N Coolie
Twinz
Update on new Jayo album
Bad Azz
Lady of Rage
DJ Pooh
Kam
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 12:42:39 PM by hrsmn_london »

Chef_YRD

Re: Where are they now?
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2016, 04:07:17 PM »
Bad azz just opened for DPG and bone in Vegas like 5 months ago but new music idk I'm assuming he's active if he's doing shows
Have you heard any of kams recent stuff I know he has an album dropping soon
"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"

Eddz

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2016, 10:13:47 PM »
I've asked a few times about Phats Bossi from the Regime but no one seems to know, dude was sick

Chef_YRD

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2016, 12:03:45 AM »
I've asked a few times about Phats Bossi from the Regime but no one seems to know, dude was sick

I wish I could thumbs this up a million times....I loved his verse on regime killers 2001 I believe it was
"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"

flatlinerz

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2016, 06:25:12 AM »
Phats Bossi was dope! Last I heard years ago was he had beef with yukmouth? Love a update on this dude

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2016, 06:50:59 AM »
Bad Azz and Kam were both interviewed relatively recently by DJVlad, so go check out those interviews on YouTube.  Just search [the artist's name] + DJVlad.
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2016, 11:25:23 AM »

Bad Azz is still on the run from Ray-J  ;D

I wonder how some of those guys make money. They disappear from the rap scene, obviously too known to work a regular day job, not selling any brand merchandise. Dafuq
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

ILoveQSeven

« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2016, 04:23:29 AM »
Bad Azz has this album or compilation  The Nu Adventures Of... (2015)

Kam with his brother Yung Bruh are Fruit Pruno, and have an album Fruit Pruno 2 (2016) featuring Techniec, here's the stream:
https://soundcloud.com/fruit-pruno

doggfather

« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2016, 01:22:16 PM »
Bad Azz has this album or compilation  The Nu Adventures Of... (2015)

Kam with his brother Yung Bruh are Fruit Pruno, and have an album Fruit Pruno 2 (2016) featuring Techniec, here's the stream:
https://soundcloud.com/fruit-pruno

this one is a bootleg!
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2016, 01:42:45 PM »

Bad Azz is still on the run from Ray-J  ;D

I wonder how some of those guys make money. They disappear from the rap scene, obviously too known to work a regular day job, not selling any brand merchandise. Dafuq

bad azz isn't that known outside of California