Author Topic: Yak was clearly Pac's closest rider in the Outlawz... how would it be different?  (Read 299 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Yak was clearly Pac's closest rider in the Outlawz.  Being cousins and growing up together.  Some of the other members seemed to have even came through Kadafi.  Kadafi died not long after Pac.  How do you think things would be different if Yak would've lived?  Cause all these cats have spoken for Pac since Pac died, but who was really that close with Pac? 
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

linhak1950

• Lil Geezy
It's 2016. !!!

Lucifuge

Open a podforum about 2 pac.
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

MOBNigga06

Pac and Yak were definitely close. You can tell from the fact that he did several songs with Yak alone (Soon as I Get Home, Who Do U Believe In), which is something he didn't normally do with Outlawz members.

But were they the closest? My impression is that Pac was actually closest with EDI. Or at least Yak and EDI were on an equal level.

If Yak lived, the Outlawz might have blown up in the years after Pac died, since Yak had a real superstar appearance to him. A lot more charisma than the rest of the Outlawz. Plus he was taller. Would have been hard to ignore the Lawz with him around.
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

DeeezNuuuts83

EDI said before that Kadafi was who they thought would blow up first, out of the Outlawz and their potential solo careers, not just based on talent/performance but just how people responded to him. EDI also said before that Kadafi used to get he most girls, partially because chicks used to think he was Bizzy Bone.

It was said by Heron's nephew on another forum that Kadafi was said to be the toughest out of the Outlawz, so I can see him really going off on people after Pac died.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Yak was clearly the one closest to 'Pac and to me the best of the Outlawz. The Outlawz had their two best members leave in 1996 outside of 'Pac, which were Fatal and Yak. They were clearly the lyrical power behind the group. I loves the Outlawz as a whole, but Napoleon, EDI, Mussolini and Young Nobel were all very plan rappers to me. Kastro did have good presents and had potential, but Yak was a star in the making were as Fatal was much more lyrical. Like the rest were cool, but nothing about any of them really stood out like Fatal and Yak. But the problem with Fatal was on his own he wasn't ready yet. Yak was, but Fatal just wasn't ready.

papa-smurf

Fatal is my favorite outlaw outside of pac.

CORREA

Hack Wilson - real

Fatal is my favorite outlaw outside of pac.

based on what they did together in 1995/96 i'd say 2pac, Kadafi, Fatal as the top 3

but FAtal dropped a CLASSIC solo LP "In the line of fire"  (remember copping the cd in march 99...kept the receipt til it faded) and a bunch of other amazing work after

who knows what great shit Kadafi could've blessed us with :(    dude needs his own biopic about his short life