Author Topic: Kurupt - Video Message For Dubcc.com Forum  (Read 1616 times)

CORREA

Re: Kurupt - Video Message For Dubcc.com Forum
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2016, 06:44:49 PM »
this old fart needs to lay off the pipe

Moving all around and shit, can't control his movement. He's been hangin with DMX.

that would be epic if they did an interview together lol

why would i respond to this its old that old fart needs rehab

what would be epic would be if u responded to this video message....but we all know u 2 scary to show ur face, so we not expectin u to come thru.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2016, 08:36:33 PM »
this old fart needs to lay off the pipe

Moving all around and shit, can't control his movement. He's been hangin with DMX.

that would be epic if they did an interview together lol

why would i respond to this its old that old fart needs rehab

what would be epic would be if u responded to this video message....but we all know u 2 scary to show ur face, so we not expectin u to come thru.

kolaboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2016, 09:29:39 PM »
There Are Too Many Haters On Here As Well As Dick Riders Tho...

This Forum Is Based On The NWA Legacy Really, Any Up And Coming Westcoast Artist/Rapper Get The Most Steam From You Bloggers....

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2016, 09:40:11 PM »
Because you're bein addressed and because u love attention .. Not when u gota show ur face tho apparently

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2016, 09:48:31 PM »
so since we found out this video is new and there was another video that was similar years ago we realize Kurupt lurks this forum and is mad at correa....yo correa, u gotta step up for us right now! dubcc needs you to respond.

JossieJ

« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2016, 12:25:07 AM »
so since we found out this video is new and there was another video that was similar years ago we realize Kurupt lurks this forum and is mad at correa....yo correa, u gotta step up for us right now! dubcc needs you to respond.

How did you find this out? I'm guessing this is just that old video from 2010 or something like that?

HighEyeCue

« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2016, 01:39:11 AM »

How did you find this out? I'm guessing this is just that old video from 2010 or something like that?

nah its from 6 years ago...check the comments section on youtube ;D

Will_B

« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2016, 03:34:43 AM »

Phenom video shoot. 2010

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2016, 03:35:50 AM »
 8)

...anyway, mixed feelings about this one.  First off, Kurupt is right, no doubt we got some haters on here that just like to hate on anything even when in truth they are fans.   But like DJ Coma said, there are some legit points that could be made.  Kurupt went from being flawless at Death Row, to falling off a notch with his first 3 solo albums...still they were solid and had some standout cuts... but then he totally fell off after Space Boogie.  

Still Kurupt is a legend and I grew up to his music, so he has nothing left to prove.  As far as what he could do better I got to say I agree with DJ Coma's points and I'd add that Kurupt should try dropping some game behind the mic.

...Dubcc also holds Kurupts biggest supporters as well....
« Last Edit: April 09, 2016, 03:37:52 AM by Infinite Trapped In 1996 »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Okka

« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2016, 05:24:31 AM »

Phenom video shoot. 2010

They shot the video for "In Gotti We Trust" there too.

Will_B

« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2016, 09:45:31 AM »

Phenom video shoot. 2010

They shot the video for "In Gotti We Trust" there too.

Yeah you're right. Kurupts clothes look like from that video

FernandoWCR

« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2016, 07:44:23 AM »
When was this forum last named "DubCNN".

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2016, 08:34:43 AM »
I remember this video from a while back. And Kurupt is not alone.

Glasses, Terrace Martin, Daz, etc they all have similar videos/comments. I mean I get it but at the same time, WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM A FORUM?!?! HAHA

I gotta say over the years, dubcc is one of the pioneering forums on the topic of artist/fan relationships. The interviews tied into the discussions on the forum and it had a lot of artists intrigued on what the fans have to say. That's the beauty of the internet, but you gotta take the good with the bad or it will drive you batshit crazy.

Probably was easier before the internet for artists to just have people buy their albums and the only time you hear from them is maybe at a show or signing if their loud enough, but hey at least with the internet you get to see the entertaining characters and opinion (good, bad or hating) from people.

abusive

« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2016, 09:23:40 AM »
Just for the record, this site recently upped this on their youtube channel which I'm subscribed to. As far as I knew it was new.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Okka

« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2016, 03:03:33 PM »
Just for the record, this site recently upped this on their youtube channel which I'm subscribed to. As far as I knew it was new.

Nah, it's old. It was posted on DubCNN years ago. Daz did a video too, i forgot about this.