Author Topic: Kurupt - Video Message For Dubcc.com Forum  (Read 1617 times)

abusive

Re: Kurupt - Video Message For Dubcc.com Forum
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2016, 08:01:59 PM »
Just for the record, this site recently upped this on their youtube channel which I'm subscribed to. As far as I knew it was new.

Nah, it's old. It was posted on DubCNN years ago. Daz did a video too, i forgot about this.

I'm not denying that it's old. I'm saying that dubcnn recently re-upped on their youtube so if you are subscribed to their channel it would have shown up just a few days ago. If you have never seen it you would assume it's new.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2016, 08:12:23 PM »
this video here by Kurupt was new, the other one had him going off a bit more like a crackhead

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2016, 05:27:49 AM »
I remember this video from a while back. And Kurupt is not alone.

Glasses, Terrace Martin, Daz, etc they all have similar videos/comments. I mean I get it but at the same time, WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM A FORUM?!?! HAHA

I gotta say over the years, dubcc is one of the pioneering forums on the topic of artist/fan relationships. The interviews tied into the discussions on the forum and it had a lot of artists intrigued on what the fans have to say. That's the beauty of the internet, but you gotta take the good with the bad or it will drive you batshit crazy.

Probably was easier before the internet for artists to just have people buy their albums and the only time you hear from them is maybe at a show or signing if their loud enough, but hey at least with the internet you get to see the entertaining characters and opinion (good, bad or hating) from people.

Yeah back in the day criticism would either come from qualified hiphop journalists or it was some vague "word on the streets".  Artists usually respected input from both of these outlets, and it served the culture well.   Those were the good old days when cats like daz and kurupt reigned.   

When the Internet first hit it wasn't all bad because I remember the backpackers had highly refined tastes, even though you wouldn't always agree. Now it's all just random opinions from a million different people of various backgrounds sprayed over a plethora of outlets and it's all fucked up
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

CORREA

« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2016, 09:58:19 AM »
I remember this video from a while back. And Kurupt is not alone.

Glasses, Terrace Martin, Daz, etc they all have similar videos/comments. I mean I get it but at the same time, WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM A FORUM?!?! HAHA

I gotta say over the years, dubcc is one of the pioneering forums on the topic of artist/fan relationships. The interviews tied into the discussions on the forum and it had a lot of artists intrigued on what the fans have to say. That's the beauty of the internet, but you gotta take the good with the bad or it will drive you batshit crazy.

Yeah back in the day criticism would either come from qualified hiphop journalists or it was some vague "word on the streets".  Artists usually respected input from both of these outlets, and it served the culture well.   Those were the good old days when cats like daz and kurupt reigned.  

When the Internet first hit it wasn't all bad because I remember the backpackers had highly refined tastes, even though you wouldn't always agree. Now it's all just random opinions from a million different people of various backgrounds sprayed over a plethora of outlets and it's all fucked up

your responses on this thread makes the more sense but also to add people don't know what an opinion is anymore today you have to like everything and anyone if not ur an "hater" or "hating" i argue with people back and forth on youtube a lot i hear a song or watch a video and i leave my opinion as i should as soon as i leave something someone doesn't like bout their artist of the week typically the first response i get is im a hater or hating those people are as unoriginal as the retards they listening too then i tell them why that artist sucks or the song the next cliche i get hit with is wheres your songs at or how much money you got lol thats when u can tell when you already won the ones that get pissed off easily are the trap fans its so easy to comment on them they all look the same dress the same live the same made up life story most them got dreads and they all use the same fucking flow cant forget the tons of autotune also those clones are like jordan shoes same fucking shoe thats been out and retards get all happy when a "new" jordan shoe comes out its the same fucking shoe but with a diff colorway a trap clone comes with a new song its the same shit the other trap clone did and people act like the trap clone is the goat lol
« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 05:44:55 PM by OldSpunkers.com »

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2016, 11:32:36 AM »
I miss the days of just having a good discussion about music, whether you agree at the end of the day or not.

But I have to say some of the artists on here that responded to dubcc members was funny as hell.

Sccit

« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2016, 12:04:44 PM »
its simple....if u go out of your way to make a negative response, thats hating. if it's a regularity and has become a characterstic trait, it's coming from a bad place.

now, if u check out a song hoping to hear something you like and you didnt feel it, only to respond critically....thats critiquing.

but if you're entering threads knowing you're only coming in to talk shit, not really to check for anything....if u dont think thats hating, go get ya head checked.

CORREA

« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2016, 05:54:08 PM »
its simple....if u go out of your way to make a negative response, thats hating. if it's a regularity and has become a characterstic trait, it's coming from a bad place.

now, if u check out a song hoping to hear something you like and you didnt feel it, only to respond critically....thats critiquing.

but if you're entering threads knowing you're only coming in to talk shit, not really to check for anything....if u dont think thats hating, go get ya head checked.

hey mr cliche "hating" really lol u sound like them retards now on youtube

bottom line if the song sucks then it sucks everybody wont like a song that will only be possible in a perfect world
if the artist cant take criticism then hes in the wrong business
"hating" "hater" is the most overused slang that lost what it meant years ago people need to understand the difference between an opinion and as you say "hate"
thats what makes an artist grow and evolve     just like Kurupt said if you dont like something let us know and we will try and make you happy but unfortunately that crack head didn't take his own advice in reality ya should be saying when was the last time Kurupt put out anything good ????? i rest my case

Sccit

« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2016, 06:40:39 PM »

bottom line if the song sucks then it sucks everybody wont like a song that will only be possible in a perfect world
"hating" "hater" is the most overused slang that lost what it meant years ago people need to understand the difference between an opinion and as you say "hate"
thats what makes an artist grow and evolve     just like Kurupt said if you dont like something let us know and we will try and make you happy but unfortunately that crack head didn't take his own advice in reality ya should be saying when was the last time Kurupt put out anything good ????? i rest my case

I didn't read what u said, but looks like what I said hit close to home

Blood$

« Reply #38 on: April 13, 2016, 09:08:26 PM »

quit all the keyboard yapping and respond to Kurupt on video, pussy

you almost got blown away in the middle east apparantly so this should be an easy task lol

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #39 on: April 13, 2016, 09:32:00 PM »
when is correa gonna reply

Will_B

« Reply #40 on: April 13, 2016, 11:55:46 PM »
when is correa gonna reply

This is not a new vid. It's 6 years old

Sccit

« Reply #41 on: April 14, 2016, 01:01:55 AM »
Some of y'all are seriously slow

CORREA

« Reply #42 on: April 14, 2016, 05:59:12 AM »

I didn't read what u said, but looks like what I said hit close to home

STILL DOESN'T GET IT ;)

CORREA

« Reply #43 on: April 14, 2016, 06:04:52 AM »

quit all the keyboard yapping and respond to Kurupt on video, pussy

you almost got blown away in the middle east apparantly so this should be an easy task lol

military retards would get offended by stupid shit like that
i would love to see you say that to a vet in real life it will not end well for you i bet it would be entertaining good thing im not one of those retards i never go into detail with anyone of my past military life cause too me it was always about business best for my  business  ;)

Sccit

« Reply #44 on: April 14, 2016, 10:47:45 AM »
Lol no one believes u, u won't even show your face .. Receipts of gtfo son