Author Topic: Kiss of death? Gene Simmons telling Ice Cube rap isn’t rock ‘n’ roll  (Read 1024 times)

CORREA

i agree with Gene Simmons 100 % how would ya feel if a rock artist were to win a hip hop award or a be inducted to a rap hof

its all apples and oranges no hip hop artist should ever be in no rock hof  it will be like Jordan being in the nfl hof

There is no hip hop hall of fame

it was an example

Sccit

i agree with Gene Simmons 100 % how would ya feel if a rock artist were to win a hip hop award or a be inducted to a rap hof

its all apples and oranges no hip hop artist should ever be in no rock hof  it will be like Jordan being in the nfl hof

it was an example

Which holds no merit because the rock n roll hof is basically a music hof now

CORREA

it was an example

https://rockhall.com/inductees/alphabetical/A/

Sccit

it was an example

https://rockhall.com/inductees/alphabetical/A/

yup...u see how u jus proved my point there? already lookin on the first page, u got louis armstrong, who was a jazz musician, not rock...

Blood$

lol fuck Gene Simmons

N.W.A. > Kiss, even though that's a silly comparison you'll never see a biopic on that band

Sccit

I DONT FUX WIT KISS LIKE THAT BUT TO ACT LIKE THEY NOT LEGENDARY AND WILL NEVER GET A BIOPIC IS FOOLISH

Blood$

I DONT FUX WIT KISS LIKE THAT BUT TO ACT LIKE THEY NOT LEGENDARY AND WILL NEVER GET A BIOPIC IS FOOLISH

nobody said they weren't legendary, that's obvious even if I don't listen to them lol holla when that biopic is out though and when it does more #s than NWA did  8)
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 05:02:28 PM by Blood$ »

DRGNBLZN

nobody said they weren't legendary, that's obvious even if I don't listen to them lol holla when that biopic is out though and when it does more #s than NWA did  8)

Americans love KISS. If a biopic was made it would likely shatter Straight Outta Comptons numbers but truthfully Gene Simmons is such a pompous ass he wouldn't allow a biopic to be made as long as he's alive.

Gene Simmons and Steve Miller = definition of bitter old men. Times are changing and always will. It can't be 1974 forever...

CORREA

Americans love KISS. If a biopic was made it would likely shatter Straight Outta Comptons numbers ..

+1 if done right

Blood$

Americans love KISS. If a biopic was made it would likely shatter Straight Outta Comptons numbers but truthfully Gene Simmons is such a pompous ass he wouldn't allow a biopic to be made as long as he's alive.

Gene Simmons and Steve Miller = definition of bitter old men. Times are changing and always will. It can't be 1974 forever...

that is all facts but I seriously doubt it would "shatter" what Straight Outta Compton accomplished

they probably wouldn't even do the numbers that Jimi Hendrix biopic did unless they had some serious marketing and big money sponsors behind them

Remedy360

that is all facts but I seriously doubt it would "shatter" what Straight Outta Compton accomplished

Yeah, the NWA thing was as much about the overall cultural impact as much as the music itself, not many other musicians can say that. That being said, I think Kiss would still do really well.

CORREA

they probably wouldn't even do the numbers that Jimi Hendrix biopic did unless they had some serious marketing and big money sponsors behind them

gene alone is worth over $300 Million big money they have as for marketing its their life story these days you can market yourself thru the power of the internet

each member also has gone plat on their own solo projects

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

^^word
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

realmuthafuckingeez

• Lil Geezy
one day, i have a. dream, that we will get to see all eyez on me in the country music hall of fame.

Blood$

gene alone is worth over $300 Million big money they have as for marketing its their life story these days you can market yourself thru the power of the internet

each member also has gone plat on their own solo projects

Dr. Dre has more money than all of them combined, maybe that's why Gene is acting extra bitchmade