Author Topic: 2pac All Eyez On Me Biopic Update...  (Read 979 times)

CORREA

2pac All Eyez On Me Biopic Update...
« on: April 15, 2016, 05:52:17 PM »
notes from @DJ FunkMasterC.

Spent the night on the set of the Tupac biopic "All Eyez On Me" for a feature on the film I'm putting together. I interviewed Benny Boom, E.D.I. Mean and others including Demetrius Shipp, Jr., who plays Tupac (and I'm pictured with). Last night was one of the final days of filming where they captured those tragic moments when Tupac was shot in Vegas. Considering that I was a couple of blocks away from where it happened on that very night, it was eerie to watch it be recreated for a movie. But sitting across from Demetrius and seeing the uncanny resemblance to Pac along with how he has adopted his mannerisms was a sight to behold. I can't wait for you to read the story and even more excited to see the final product.

ps movie gonna suck

realmuthafuckingeez

• Lil Geezy
Re: 2pac All Eyez On Me Biopic Update...
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2016, 05:23:36 AM »
but not as much as 'notorous'. no fuckking way could it sink to that level. i think people gonna be suprised.

Mietek23

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2016, 12:12:48 PM »
ps movie gonna suck

And you'll be the first one sitting in a front row to watch a 20-year story of your beloved "old fart" - right weirdo?

CORREA

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2016, 04:57:39 PM »
ps movie gonna suck

And you'll be the first one sitting in a front row to watch a 20-year story of your beloved "old fart" - right weirdo?

no way retard i not going to waste money on that bullshit but im sure your dumb ass is  8)

Remedy360

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2016, 06:57:04 PM »
ps movie gonna suck

Probably not, but he'll most certainly start a good 10-15 topics about it in the coming months.

Blood$

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2016, 08:06:46 PM »
ps movie gonna suck

Probably not, but he'll most certainly start a good 10-15 topics about it in the coming months.

:raisetheroof:

Blood$

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2016, 08:10:33 PM »
I have high hopes for this because of how high Straight Outta Compton set the bar and they know they have to come correct especially being it's 2Pac but I don't expect everything to be covered and every detail to be on point and there will be some bias... definitely gonna crush the Biggie movie though

CORREA

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2016, 11:13:14 PM »
I have high hopes for this because of how high Straight Outta Compton set the bar and they know they have to come correct especially being it's 2Pac but I don't expect everything to be covered and every detail to be on point and there will be some bias... definitely gonna crush the Biggie movie though

wrong to them its a easy money grab why not start from the start why all eyes on me this movie will be worse then biggies movie and with a less budget

Blood$

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2016, 01:46:51 PM »

wrong to them its a easy money grab why not start from the start why all eyes on me this movie will be worse then biggies movie and with a less budget

since you're such the psychic, if this movie drops and does end up sucking I'll delete my account, but if it comes out and I'm right (which I most certainly will be), you delete your account... deal?

« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2016, 03:46:11 PM »
Theres a higher chance that the movie will be wack than dope:

Casting calls as they go based purely on looks with no acting talent
Cash grab approach with lawyer induced deadlines and other legal wrangling
Previous directors walking away
Team behind it

Just how the first Steve Jobs movie looked the part was horrendous and the second one had a dude that wasn't a clone but was a much better telling of his tale. Time will tell...

Blood$

« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2016, 03:52:08 PM »
Theres a higher chance that the movie will be wack than dope:

Casting calls as they go based purely on looks with no acting talent
Cash grab approach with lawyer induced deadlines and other legal wrangling

Straight Outta Compton had these feats and look how it turned out

the whole "directors walking away" part could be because they wanted a bigger budget that the studios weren't willing to grant, despite whatever John Singleton said about them not honoring Pac's legacy to the fullest

CORREA

« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2016, 05:15:06 PM »

since you're such the psychic, if this movie drops and does end up sucking I'll delete my account, but if it comes out and I'm right (which I most certainly will be), you delete your account... deal?

its a deal you need to look at this movie with common sense and look who is attached to it Amaru will fail again a 2pac movie should have came out ages ago Compton took that spotlight that belong to the 2pac movie

Blood$

« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2016, 06:08:20 PM »

its a deal you need to look at this movie with common sense and look who is attached to it Amaru will fail again a 2pac movie should have came out ages ago Compton took that spotlight that belong to the 2pac movie

so Tupac Resurrection was a failure?

CORREA

« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2016, 11:50:32 PM »

so Tupac Resurrection was a failure?

thats a doc movie

donfathaimmortal

« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2016, 04:44:01 AM »

By the guy who seems have made the best movies ever like "SWAT : Firefight"
So after,  "50 Cent : The Massacre" ... "All Eyez On Me : The Massacre" ;)

Seriously, I have no doubt that this movie gonna be a serious flop.
Oh, and, Daz Dilly didn't want to release a DPG movie too ?
They could add it as Bonus DVD for "All Eyez On Me" biopic.
Rather put everything in the same bin.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 04:57:52 AM by donfathaimmortal »
The spot got shook, it was hell below | Is that Futureshock ?? | Hell, no, it's Death Row !