Author Topic: Beats by Dre Presents Anderson .Paak, “All in a Day’s Work” f/ Dr. Dre  (Read 378 times)

CORREA

JonnyTanna

I guess I really do quality for an old fart because being young and into modern culture, is so fucking gay.

He wears a nose ring and he just looks like a poof. I respect his talent but if modern hip hop wasn't so camp and cliched imagine what this dude would be doing?

Dre you need to drop this new sound and go back to 'the old you'. - By that I don't mean the 2001 you... But the Death Row you. Drop those beats from 1995-96 man!

CORREA

I guess I really do quality for an old fart because being young and into modern culture, is so fucking gay.

He wears a nose ring and he just looks like a poof. I respect his talent but if modern hip hop wasn't so camp and cliched imagine what this dude would be doing?

Dre you need to drop this new sound and go back to 'the old you'. - By that I don't mean the 2001 you... But the Death Row you. Drop those beats from 1995-96 man!

fuck what he wears and says its about the music and thats what counts 2pac wore a nose ring and many people in the 90s did too i do agree with the cliched imagine on people today and you can thank social media for that one you cant be differnt today cause someone will see it online and copy that the trap crap and its clones with the same flow are evidence

and as far as going back to the old him that would be half ass backwards that era been over 20 years ago and never coming back no one today is trying to listen to your uncle and daddy's music 8)