Author Topic: All Eyez On Me movie soundtrack  (Read 1657 times)

CORREA

All Eyez On Me movie soundtrack
« on: May 13, 2016, 03:34:37 PM »
i sense a train wreak awaiting for both the movie and ost especially with this fat pos involved

« Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 04:30:35 PM by Matty »

Okka

Re: All Eyez On Me movie soundtrack
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2016, 07:22:10 PM »
What is your issue with the Outlawz?

Chef_YRD

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2016, 09:48:09 PM »

I was just going to ask something similar....
"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"

Blood$

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2016, 10:06:49 PM »

he was blowing up their DMs requesting Tha Releast rares and they blocked him

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2016, 12:41:47 PM »

The Outlawz sold out thatīs the problem...everybody know that the outlawz canīt be commericial so they sold out in the underground and the music is weak now a days..the last decent album was in 2005 outlaw 4 life then garbage.

Mietek23

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2016, 02:02:19 PM »
The Outlawz sold out thatīs the problem...everybody know that the outlawz canīt be commericial so they sold out in the underground and the music is weak now a days..the last decent album was in 2005 outlaw 4 life then garbage.

"We Want In" and "Perfect Timing" had some moments also - tracks like "Pushin' On" were really good in my opinion. The problem with the Outlawz has always been their consistency - they were capable of providing good music without 'Pac, but it just never transcended into a really dope album, that you could call a classic.

"Retribution" was their best take @ it, but maybe one day we'll hear that Dramacydal album from 94/95 and see if it could top that...

The question is - what's dude issue with the world?

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2016, 07:21:05 AM »

"We Want In" and "Perfect Timing" had some moments also - tracks like "Pushin' On" were really good in my opinion. The problem with the Outlawz has always been their consistency - they were capable of providing good music without 'Pac, but it just never transcended into a really dope album, that you could call a classic.

"Retribution" was their best take @ it, but maybe one day we'll hear that Dramacydal album from 94/95 and see if it could top that...

Retribution was a underground classic for the westcoast but not more, the outlawz did pretty well on the Makaveli album even some joints on all eyez on me. The Outlawz are over only 2 members in there..so fuck this shit and leave them fuckboys alone.

Chef_YRD

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2016, 12:50:58 PM »

Retribution was a underground classic for the westcoast but not more, the outlawz did pretty well on the Makaveli album even some joints on all eyez on me. The Outlawz are over only 2 members in there..so fuck this shit and leave them fuckboys alone.

Can't sell dope forever with dead prez was pretty good and so was young nobles son of God....the problem as a collective was they tried too hard to replicate the depth pac had it made for boring content cuz it was sincere....young noble always was dope to me growing up tho
"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"

CORREA

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2016, 08:40:45 AM »

The question is - what's dude issue with the world?

check out the retard who showed up  :D
hey stupid and all the rest of the retards here this is the fucking internet not how i live my life so whatever you read is not the person i am why are people so stupid and jump to conclusions on some stupid shit they read on here u retards need a reality check as far as the fuklawz go in reality i really dislike them   
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 08:50:16 AM by OldSpunkers.com »

CORREA

« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2016, 08:46:15 AM »

he was blowing up their DMs requesting Tha Releast rares and they blocked him

nice try but i never had a Instagram or twitter or any of that nonsense the issue is what ever the fuklawz are involved in turns to shit from the tons of 2pac songs they ruined to the countless fails with their own albums all they do is live off pac fuklawz were supposed to carry the pac legacy but instead they shitted on it thats why no ones respecks them unless its a euro who knows no better

hitsaw

« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2016, 09:06:45 AM »
All these fucking bullshit coments, this is 1 of the best websites 2 read some hip hop news and ..., if you hate these old skool rappers, underground rappers, kendrick lamar! Why are you posting here??? There are alot websites where you can hate on these rappers an show love for all these relevant money making cool new "rappers"!!!

FernandoWCR

« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2016, 09:18:19 AM »
I'm surprised no one copyrighted the name. Their music has completely changed and they don't deserve to perform under that name.

Mietek23

« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2016, 11:15:31 AM »
check out the retard who showed up  :D
hey stupid and all the rest of the retards here this is the fucking internet not how i live my life so whatever you read is not the person i am why are people so stupid and jump to conclusions on some stupid shit they read on here u retards need a reality check as far as the fuklawz go in reality i really dislike them   

Take a deep breath before you blood hatred level will jump thru the roof - everyone here knows your just a no-life troll, who sounds like a mad ex-girfriend of rappers you used to follow. Walk off that computer and step outside for some fresh air.

CORREA

« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2016, 12:12:30 PM »
check out the retard who showed up  :D

Take a deep breath before you blood hatred level will jump thru the roof - everyone here knows your just a no-life troll, who sounds like a mad ex-girfriend of rappers you used to follow. Walk off that computer and step outside for some fresh air.

damn retard u actually took the time to copy and paste the same responds to me just like your last 20 how bout a little effort next time dip shit if ur going to say the same stupid shit what really is the point  i guess the retardation of the cliche "hater" even made its way to whatever dated euro place u are at people like u are like fucking parrots respect whatever stupid shit you see i remember when "hater" actually meant something :D

@Mietek23 is the type of retard who would hold on to an unreleased  shitlaw album that isnt even worth the paper that i wipe my ass with  8)
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 12:21:13 PM by OldSpunkers.com »

Mietek23

« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2016, 12:23:54 PM »
check out the retard who showed up  :D

damn retard u actually took the time to copy and paste the same responds to me just like your last 20 how bout a little effort next time dip shit if ur going to say the same stupid shit what really is the point  i guess the retardation of the cliche "hater" even made its way to whatever dated euro place u are at people like u are like fucking parrots repect whatever stupid shit you see i remember when "hater" actually meant something :D

Coming from a moron, who uses the same phrases in every single one of his bullshit ass posts ::) You really got some split personality issues dude...