Author Topic: YO NIMA AND WCNN!!!!!  (Read 178 times)

Tha_Reverend

YO NIMA AND WCNN!!!!!
« on: April 21, 2003, 03:01:15 PM »
sup doggz. first of all,  I just want to say MAJOR props on all these interviews yall be pullin.  great shit.  I know it ain't easy to do some of that shit.  thanks for keepin us posted with hot artists.  

but uh, anyways.....I was just thinkin.......can yall hook up an interview with Nate Dogg?  I was just bumpin his shit and I was just thinkin it would be hella tight to get him on there.  Nate is one of my favorite artits EVER.  not just in rap but in everything......there is a grip of shit we can ask him..where he stands with relationships and beefs.  the 213 project.  his involvment with Detox.  maybe his movie carrer. and maybe how serious he is about this Love album he wants to do. ;D ;D ;D ;D ( I want that one so bad) his album is about to drop too.  it would be tight.  

peace

Don Seer

Re:YO NIMA AND WCNN!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2003, 03:06:33 PM »
most of the time e.g. Snoop / 50 Cent / WC / Crooked I etc etc artists have come to us... so unless our few contacts outside thatcan hook it, it might have to be waiting for them comin doing promo when the album drops... to me these days sign of bad promo = no web interviews anywhere..

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2003, 03:12:54 PM »
most of the time e.g. Snoop / 50 Cent / WC / Crooked I etc etc artists have come to us... so unless our few contacts outside thatcan hook it, it might have to be waiting for them comin doing promo when the album drops... to me these days sign of bad promo = no web interviews anywhere..

first off, thanks alot for the props homie, we appreciate it.. and you know we do our best to give YOU the best possible :)

but seer is right with what he said, you never know tho..

thanks again for the props!! and i thank YOU for supportin us and visitin the site!!!

ps: its DUBCNN not WCNN ;)

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2003, 03:13:03 PM »
yeah....true true.  but yall can atleast give it a shot at it.  ya dig?  That would be hella dope. this would be the time to do it too cuase his album is gonna drop soon.  thanks dogg

that's coo nima.  and lol yes yes it's DUBcnn. haha.  I check the site every day.  props agian.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2003, 03:14:48 PM by Tree Trunk Hoe Slappa »

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2003, 01:39:10 AM »
Thanks For The Support, We Are Always Looking For New Opportunities & Interviews - We Never Stop...So Keep Supporting And You Just Never Know :D

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2003, 08:55:10 AM »
I gots to agree with the homie Hoe Slappa.. Yall always coming tight with interviews, exclusives, reviews, ... I check the site daily so much props to the homies over at Dubccn  ;)
40oz Graphire

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2003, 01:07:58 PM »
Yeah Props!!!!!!!!

and I hope y'all will do an interview with Soopafly one day and Try to Holla at Kurupt!! ;D ;D

hector

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2003, 02:11:03 PM »
word, dubcnn is the shit. and lol at tree trunk being too lazy to type out dub lol

bez

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2003, 03:43:04 PM »
Yer guys for real, just wanna say I am always checkin out wcnn and its so dope to have a website that brings loads of news and information.

Keep up the good work phellas.

Vigilante

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Future Revolutionary Classic
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2003, 05:03:17 PM »
I gots to agree with the homie Hoe Slappa.. Yall always coming tight with interviews, exclusives, reviews, ... I check the site daily so much props to the homies over at Dubccn  ;)

This album recieved 3 Mics in the Source.....BS
Go support him and go buy it!