Author Topic: ScHoolBoy Q ft. Jay Rock, Kendrick Lamar & Ab-Soul – THat Part (Black Hippy RMX)  (Read 882 times)

Blood$

way better than the original, Jay Rock's verse >>>

Young Old Head

this shit's fire! fuckin shame they didn't put it on the album or at least on itunes  >:(

Cash Money Blood Gang

SuperSpider

Much better now that Kanye's weak verse has been replaced

Sccit

« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 07:07:45 PM by Sccit »

Blood$

Kendrick bodied this shit too... and Q's new verse was pretty hard

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Bro, Jay Rock absolutely murdered this LMFAO. 8)

It's like Kendrick was like, "bruh, our camp gotta show we can absolutely body this beat too; remix time".

Q mad showing MAD versatility. Two opposite sides of the spectrum of how he can spit bars. Got damn. 8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
FAM. To reiterate. Song of the year. #TDEstillOnTop

Eddz

Is anyone able to re up the track, thanks?

Sccit

Is anyone able to re up the track, thanks?

They took that shit down wit the quickness

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

DJSpin

I just bust the album. Since there is no delux version, I wonder if they will release one with some bonus cuts, including this song.  Hell, I'll buy another...

Eddz

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.9clacks.com/schoolboy-q-that-part-black-hippy-remix-feat-kendrick-lamar-ab-soul-jay-rock-mp3-m4a-36274.html

You can hear it on there. 8)

Thanks man, the song is nuts. I'll be added this as a bonus track to the Blank Face LP 8)

I replaced it with the Kanye version on my CD lol. Makes album of the year even better.

Blood$

http://www.9clacks.com/schoolboy-q-that-part-black-hippy-remix-feat-kendrick-lamar-ab-soul-jay-rock-mp3-m4a-36274.html

You can hear it on there. 8)

Thanks man, the song is nuts. I'll be added this as a bonus track to the Blank Face LP 8)

I replaced it with the Kanye version on my CD lol. Makes album of the year even better.

I wish I could somehow do that to my purchased hard copy lol I still let the original ride out but man this remix is the best of the year for sure