Author Topic: Storm - Wild Child (Gridlock'd OST leftover)  (Read 1005 times)

woof

Storm - Wild Child (Gridlock'd OST leftover)
« on: August 10, 2016, 04:20:55 PM »
leaked by bomb1st.com

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/JOoMtDUF7Z0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/JOoMtDUF7Z0</a>

jmix

Re: Storm - Wild Child (Gridlock'd OST leftover)
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2016, 02:54:27 PM »
aww.. omar and his gay buddy jonny waad run out of tupac songs?

kuruptDPG

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2016, 04:44:27 AM »

Jmix my friend, othr than interviews surely u hav unreleased joints to give us too right lol?

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2016, 12:06:10 PM »
Could it be the Pac vaults have finally ran dry? With the butchering, edits, alt alt alt leaks and various other flotsam and jetsam thats been spinning around in the digital streets it certainly seems that way. Still 20 years is a good run for a dead rapper so I'm grateful either way.

jmix

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2016, 07:52:44 PM »

Jmix my friend, othr than interviews surely u hav unreleased joints to give us too right lol?

i do.

also, where u been was outed by me. so many more.

RoscoeOutlaw

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2016, 11:29:26 PM »
damn jmix is our last hope for some more deathrow shit!

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2016, 06:18:21 AM »
Could it be the Pac vaults have finally ran dry? With the butchering, edits, alt alt alt leaks and various other flotsam and jetsam thats been spinning around in the digital streets it certainly seems that way. Still 20 years is a good run for a dead rapper so I'm grateful either way.

Looks like it has run dry.  I can't even remember the last time we got a 'new' pac song with unheard vocals.  It's been years.  All we get now are alternates and CDQ versions of already released songs.  People are buying the masters and layering them differently, like putting Pac's background ad libs up front so it appears like they are different takes and such. 

Where U Been might have been the last Death Row era Pac song to leak.  I think a few early 90's songs have since then, but certainly nothing amazing has leaked in a long time. 

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2016, 08:43:23 AM »

Looks like it has run dry.  I can't even remember the last time we got a 'new' pac song with unheard vocals.  It's been years.  All we get now are alternates and CDQ versions of already released songs.  People are buying the masters and layering them differently, like putting Pac's background ad libs up front so it appears like they are different takes and such. 

Where U Been might have been the last Death Row era Pac song to leak.  I think a few early 90's songs have since then, but certainly nothing amazing has leaked in a long time. 

Yup but whats so crazy about all of this is that there is at least a double albums worth of verified recordings that haven't been leaked still sitting in the vaults, storage lockers or on old DATs that are falling apart due to ignorance and apathy...

DR2ndDynasty

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2016, 04:24:38 AM »
Cool leak...after Years we finally get some more Storm  :)

djbeto

« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2016, 03:45:09 PM »
remember the good days when the 2pac weirdos would stay on there 2pac forums only. dope song keep them coming.

« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2016, 04:39:39 PM »
remember the good days when the 2pac weirdos would stay on there 2pac forums only. dope song keep them coming.

say what bruh? I got cut off tha innanetz coz someone picked up the land line, hold on lemme reconnect.

jmix

« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2016, 06:30:57 PM »
*their

Although, 2pac is a huge reason of why WEST COAST fan sites even exist. He made it fashionable to throw the dub.

« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 06:36:47 PM by jmix »

kolaboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2016, 09:40:29 PM »
Whats The Story With Storm???