Author Topic: Lost-vs-Franchise3(votes)  (Read 179 times)

Lost Titan

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Titans ruled the cosmos before the Olympians.
Lost-vs-Franchise3(votes)
« on: April 23, 2003, 07:47:40 AM »
Lines- what ever yo feel
3 votes-ko
4 votes-win
spit whenever
« Last Edit: April 29, 2003, 06:19:51 AM by Lost Titan »
The Titans, also known as the elder gods, ruled the earth before the Olympians overthrew them. The ruler of the Titans was Cronus who was de-throned by his son Zeus. Most of the Titans fought with Cronus against Zeus and were punished by being banished to Tartarus

Lost Titan

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re:Lost-vs-Franchise3
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2003, 07:57:13 AM »
its funny cuz ya neva wrapped up a 20 n smoked it, faggots hittin off a wunie wit some coke shit,
rehearse ya verse before i flip tha scrip n spit sick wit some dope shit, hit tha dosia, i gotta break it down wit elite street composa, bust shit that controls ya,
it ova, and the outkome is u aint gunna outrun now son, bow down while we fill u wit holes, unleash wit my piece n blast ya bitch wit my hoes gun, u cant flow son, im gunna choke u up like u just took death potion, im ruthless with my action bust flows wit my lung contraction im dead inside wit no emotion, think u can control this explosion? stop the bleeding and the body part errosion remind ya mind that u cant rhyme while u decomposin, im tha one that lets these hoes in, 3 2 1 ratio cuttn mutha fuckas up but i aint crazy though, ya weak tweak shit cant phase me yo, ya too slow i pass ya ass n ash ya stash cuz im the titan u cant clash cut ya wrists n ya throat when i slash blood splash on ya coat, all im wonderin now is when u dump tha bodies whiel u bitches sink or float-
The Titans, also known as the elder gods, ruled the earth before the Olympians overthrew them. The ruler of the Titans was Cronus who was de-throned by his son Zeus. Most of the Titans fought with Cronus against Zeus and were punished by being banished to Tartarus

Franchise3

• Lil Geezy
  • Hold On Wait A Minute Let Me Put Some Pimpin In It
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2003, 08:00:17 AM »

yo, in da night i haunt u like freddy kruger,wearin red and black when i run up on u wit da ruger/ have u runnin and screamin like a little school gurl/ thats how i get my thrills and my dedecation/when i put this piece to ur head it dont take no hesatation, come over to my spot, da reservation/ leave u in ur own fucking blood and sanitation/ thats what u get for fuckin wit da federation, u aint nobody,but pussy kalipzo's creation/u just another kid who wants to step up to da plate/ u aint nuttin but a fony and a fake,i'll cut u up into little pieces and put u in a crate/ then go out and drop into da bottom of erie lake/
just off da head~

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2003, 01:42:09 AM »
im pretty sure these 2 are the same person..... can someone verify this for me?

kick ass album

Lost Titan

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2003, 06:06:39 AM »
franchise3 and i go to the same school and yesterday he was just like lets battle.......so no we're not the same people.

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2003, 06:15:25 AM »
lol.....
ur style looks exactly the same as his now.... and i went n looked at some of ur older shit... completely different... whats up with that now???  :-\

kick ass album

Lost Titan

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2003, 06:41:54 AM »
I WAS SIMPLE BACK THEN.....

Franchise3

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2003, 01:37:12 PM »
he just likes my style ..so he tries to copy it?

Lost Titan

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2003, 06:10:36 AM »
yo franchise lets me remind you who was here first.
so whos copying who?
« Last Edit: April 28, 2003, 06:11:07 AM by Lost Titan »

Franchise3

• Lil Geezy
Re:Lost-vs-Franchise3(votes)
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2003, 06:24:17 AM »
i think ur copying me, cuz u said ur style used to be simple;but when i post mine up, then u go and change ur style; when my style has already been like dis.

Cee HOODY

• Lil Geezy
  • fuck you all
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2003, 07:51:23 AM »
lost took it

Lost Titan

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2003, 07:59:15 AM »
1-0

TheSheriff

« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2003, 10:14:43 AM »
LMAO @ the multiple personalities fighting.

Lost Titan

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2003, 06:02:23 AM »
fuck you owen

Lost Titan

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2003, 07:36:42 AM »
owen was to afriad to post in our battle fuckin pussy