Author Topic: Why is there 2 Roccys ??  (Read 137 times)

Jome

Why is there 2 Roccys ??
« on: April 24, 2003, 08:29:13 PM »
One Roccy, and one Ro<<y ??

OG: http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=1;action=viewprofile;user=ROCCY (3589 posts)

New: http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=1;action=viewprofile;user=SpecialSam (24 posts, aka SpecialSam)

Is this supposed to be entertainment, or is the other on controlled by Roccy too ?

pappy

Re:Why is there 2 Roccys ??
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2003, 08:36:49 PM »
i really hope this new one is for entertainment puposes only b/c if it aint i truly feel sorry for him

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2003, 09:01:12 PM »
Nah the one with 20+ posts acting mega-dumb is on nik's old alias which is currently suspected to be run by Jamal aka Pimpinizeazy, peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Quakaveli

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2003, 09:05:54 PM »
Nah the one with 20+ posts acting mega-dumb is on nik's old alias which is currently suspected to be run by Jamal aka Pimpinizeazy, peace

-{bLaDe}

8)

SpecialSam

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2003, 09:26:57 PM »
I told u i forgot the password for the other 1 so now im useing this which i got the password for me and nik used to have this name when i find the password for the other one ill logon back with that one....ok?....paece

Quakaveli

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2003, 09:44:54 PM »
I told u i forgot the password for the other 1 so now im useing this which i got the password for me and nik used to have this name when i find the password for the other one ill logon back with that one....ok?....paece

Good one Jamal...u lil pest  >:(

SpecialSam

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2003, 09:46:44 PM »
wtf? why do u keep sayin im jamal? jamals tha homie but he stoped comin to wcc a long time ago...peace

TheSheriff

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2003, 10:23:13 PM »
Because I was told by a veyr reliable source you are. And Jamal got banned, he didn't leave "a while ago". Wrong again, Jammy boy