Author Topic: Lakers are a disgrace  (Read 1193 times)

akaDRooPY

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Lakers are a disgrace
« on: April 25, 2003, 08:01:36 AM »
how can the lakers call themselves champions, this is the laziest team to ever hold a championship. they have proved this all season long. they are a disgrace to the game, laker fans must be ashamed of the way they are playing, no defense and no sense of urgency. Shaq unanimously wins the award this year for  MLP - "Most Laziest Player". The clock is ticking, and the lakers have yet to prove ANYTHING

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:Lakers are a disgrace
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2003, 06:02:37 PM »
Are you fuckin kidding me? Shaq's grandfather just died, and Kobe's shoulder is totally fucked up...Plus horrible officiating contributed to the loss as well...and Lakers STILL only lost by 2 points...Come on man...Exapnd your knowledge a little bit...Lakers were in the same position last year against Sac, remember? 4Peat muthafucka!!!

akaDRooPY

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2003, 06:25:16 PM »
yeah and i also heard that rick fox broke a nail during the game, and robert horry's dog died too. whats your excuse for the next game?

hector

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2003, 06:30:12 PM »
Lakers are a disgrace?  Your a fucking moron, they won the last 3 championships and now they are in the playoffs for the 4th.  Even if they don't win it they will go down as one of the best teams in the history of basketball.

Sub-Z

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2003, 06:39:34 PM »
in the past 3 or 4 seasons they have played over a seasons worth of playoff games.....dont you think theyre a little worn out compared to a team such as the twolves who has never even made it past the 1st round lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2003, 07:23:05 PM »
yeah and i also heard that rick fox broke a nail during the game, and robert horry's dog died too. whats your excuse for the next game?

I wont need an excuse for the next game...You will...Start thinking 'em up...PeACe

akaDRooPY

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2003, 07:34:41 PM »
the way they played THIS YEAR is disgraceful. im saying they are lazy and play with no sense of urgency

TheSheriff

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2003, 07:56:28 PM »
When you got Fox, Horry, Kobe and Shaq, you don't need urgency.

akaDRooPY

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2003, 08:05:43 PM »
yeah obviously... because they are playing so well right now

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2003, 10:20:23 PM »
lol@ Laker fans always makin excuses because of injuries, but tell others...not to lol. Funny shit. Kobe's shoulder aint shit, he's just a whiner...like last year. Shaq i respect, so i aint gonna badmouth him. But yah, the Lakers arent too impressive right now. Unless they git it together in a MAJOR way, they bout to be out in round 1.

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2003, 11:03:34 PM »
LOL at urgency

yo droopy the lakers aint got shit to prove, they have won 3 championships in a row lol

yes they have been playing shitty but guess what, this is their worst team out of the past 3 championships

horry and fox have lost more than a few steps, madsen aint no horace grant or glen rice

put simply the lakers play like they dont give a fuck no more,

coming from a BIG laker fan (me) i gotta say that their chances of winning the championship this year are slim, not good at all, no excuses from me, cant blame the refs or anybody

however droopy, u are not giving minnesota enough credit >:(  they have played awesome the last 2 games, especially KG

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2003, 12:32:53 AM »
no way lakers gonna beat the spurs.. 'nuff said
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2003, 12:41:44 AM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
i actually agree with you and Iam a laker fan, if they somehow beat minnessota they better bring their best to San Antonio cause honestly i think they gonna win it all this year, the lakers lack motivation this year, minnesota has been more hungry than the lakers

to my fellow laker fans, if they do fall short of the championship this year (i got a gut feeling they will) we got a full line of peeps who want to play here
Pippen, Keon Clark, Karl Malone, Juwan Howard and the lakers will sign one of these guys for sure no doubt or another free agent

watch out for the lakers in 2004

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2003, 12:44:20 AM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
i actually agree with you and Iam a laker fan, if they somehow beat minnessota they better bring their best to San Antonio cause honestly i think they gonna win it all this year, the lakers lack motivation this year, minnesota has been more hungry than the lakers

to my fellow laker fans, if they do fall short of the championship this year (i got a gut feeling they will) we got a full line of peeps who want to play here
Pippen, Keon Clark, Karl Malone, Juwan Howard and the lakers will sign one of these guys for sure no doubt or another free agent

watch out for the lakers in 2004

finally a reasonable laker fan.. truth is truth homies..

IT WILL BE O.K. if lakers dont get a 4peat there is always next year.
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

Immortal

« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2003, 01:00:35 AM »
whatever, tha lakers have already proved they are very tough...so i dont really giv a shit
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA