Author Topic: Lakers are a disgrace  (Read 1197 times)

Immortal

Re:Lakers are a disgrace
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2003, 01:00:53 AM »
there a post count ;D
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

truemaster

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • EL Mas Chingon!!!!
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2003, 02:08:49 AM »
Fuck the excuses, you gotta give it up to Minny for playing some serious ball. Doubt many other teams could compete with that shit. And lets face it, we all know every single mothafucking team will always be trying to play their  A game when they play the champs. Shits no secret, but hey I like the Lakers chances. Minny played their hearts out and u gotta give credit where credit is due. And yes the Lakes have been playing terrible, but whats new with that, besides the first championship year, the Lakers have been complacent when playing the mediocre teams. It's a 7 game series, and I like the Laker chances. For all we know they might just win 3 in a row against Minny's ass and then cats will jump right back on the wagon. Well I say, stay the fuck off, ur not wanted, fairweather bandwagon mufuckas are wack as fuck!!

"But If You Say Cali Aint Shit, You probably Visited The Valley Little Bitch!"

akaDRooPY

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2003, 08:58:37 AM »
whatever, tha lakers have already proved they are very tough...so i dont really giv a shit

not this year

Smooth

« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2003, 09:26:09 AM »
LOL at urgency

yo droopy the lakers aint got shit to prove, they have won 3 championships in a row lol

yes they have been playing shitty but guess what, this is their worst team out of the past 3 championships

horry and fox have lost more than a few steps, madsen aint no horace grant or glen rice

put simply the lakers play like they dont give a fuck no more,

coming from a BIG laker fan (me) i gotta say that their chances of winning the championship this year are slim, not good at all, no excuses from me, cant blame the refs or anybody

however droopy, u are not giving minnesota enough credit >:(  they have played awesome the last 2 games, especially KG

FINALLY... that's the first Laker fan I have talked to that's reasonable... glad you didn't try to blame part of the loss on the refs like some OTHER lakers fans... which is SAD cause LA obviously had the edge in that department... but yeah, if the lakers step up there game they still got a very decent shot of winning the series, depending if Minnesota is gonna play on fire like like they have all series...

Peace...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2003, 11:20:23 AM »
Funny how everyone is counting the lakers out....man just wait...they lost the last game and rightfully so....but people counting them out just wait and we will take san antonio as well the team i am afraid of is the kings.....cause they have earned there respect with us laker fans last year and i just dont see the spurs doing too much.....sorry...thats just how i feel....but we will see.... LAKERS IN 2003 and 2004....if they lose tomorrows game ill start worrying......

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2003, 11:57:42 AM »
LOL @ Kobe's shoulder hurts.....Allen Iverson got a fuckin dislocated shoulder and still scored 55 points.....Get tha fuck outta here with that shit.....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2003, 01:58:44 PM »
I cant believe what I'm reading here...Nobody here knows basketball...This is horrible...If Lakers don't win the championship this year, I'm deleting my account again and posting up pictures of my asshole with a black and silver dildo inside...

Smooth

« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2003, 02:41:37 PM »
I cant believe what I'm reading here...Nobody here knows basketball...This is horrible...If Lakers don't win the championship this year, I'm deleting my account again and posting up pictures of my asshole with a black and silver dildo inside...

LMAO @ U thinking you know ball and nobody else here does because there opinion isn't the same as yours... what are you reading that makes you think nobody knows basketball?
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

akaDRooPY

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2003, 07:35:19 PM »
i don't understand how this fool can almost garuantee a championship for the lakers!! what have they proved so far? that they are lazy, have no motivation, and are getting run off their own home court by the wolves..., not to mention a lax reg. season.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2003, 09:37:26 PM »
Oh God, I can't wait...Hopefully this fool will still be around when the Lakers win the title this year so I can spit in his face and put my cock in his mouth...

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2003, 01:37:49 AM »
the shit bout all these fucking haters is that...even though lakers won 3 fucking championships in a ROW..they still say that we got somethin to prove and some bullshit like that...man fuck the haters...when the lakers win another championship this year...ya could shut the fuck up and go eat a dick  ;D

akaDRooPY

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2003, 09:27:33 AM »
yes the last three years they earned the championship.. but again we don't live in the past, we live in the present. THIS YEAR- what have they proved? they have proved to be inconsistent and lazy

TilMakaveliReturns

« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2003, 10:25:27 AM »
I still got faith in em..... look back on the lakers the last few years when they were in situations like this in the playoffs..... they always seem to come up and change things.... they always get their heads outta their asses during playoffs.....

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2003, 02:55:24 PM »
If Lakers don't win the championship this year, I'm deleting my account again and posting up pictures of my asshole with a black and silver dildo inside...

lol i dont believe it...like youd eva delete yur account again.  ;D

Sub-Z

« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2003, 03:51:36 PM »
lmao garnett chokes on 2 free throws,now its all evened up  ;D