Author Topic: Did Yall Get beat as kids?  (Read 529 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Did Yall Get beat as kids?
« on: April 27, 2003, 03:50:46 PM »
I got ma ass whupped. Afghan parents. That means everything from shoes to belts. How about yall?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Sub-Z

Re:Did Yall Get beat as kids?
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2003, 03:52:31 PM »
yerf

bez

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2003, 04:43:48 PM »
no, I got twated when I was bad.  If I could take it back I wouldent because it taught me how to behave and how to act.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2003, 04:52:49 PM »
yup i got my ass whoooped with belts and all kinds of forgine objects. :o

mauzip

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2003, 05:44:50 PM »
i don't wanna talk about it. the psychaiter even used to beat me up :-[

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2003, 05:59:12 PM »
Lol @ y'all puncc pussies gettin bk-eat down

*End Of Alias*

Ya I got beat down with belts sometimes but nothin serious

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2003, 06:11:47 PM »
I got ma ass whupped. Afghan parents. That means everything from shoes to belts. How about yall?
tech i wish you would whip me with a belt, ill wear tight skin leather, spank me
« Last Edit: April 28, 2003, 08:52:26 PM by Doggy aka Pitbull »

Quakaveli

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2003, 06:14:48 PM »

Ya I got beat down with belts sometimes but nothin serious

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2003, 06:23:49 PM »
^^Muthafucka got beat with an ugly stick^^

Quakaveli

« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2003, 06:36:57 PM »
^^Muthafucka got beat with an ugly stick^^

Nice avtar nuthair....

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2003, 06:51:08 PM »
My parents used the paddle/belt. Not very often tho.

pappy

« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2003, 07:25:20 PM »
i dunno,  my dad used to hit me with the belt but not har at all it was more to strike fear into me he was never really down with beating,  but embrassing me in public was his fortay.  Now my mother at times could get out of control.  shes not nearly as bad as she used to be i got it the worst.  On one occasion in 2nd grade.  She was 7 months pregnant with my sist.  I came to her 10 at night the day b4 a spelling test an said,  mom i gotta study.  I couldnt spell the word stereo.  she kept tellin me over an over an i couldnt remember.  It could of been b/c she was pullin my ears as hard as she could.  Next day my ears were black an blue an the school made one of the school social workers come up an talk to me an he was tryin to get me 2 say my parents beat me an shit.  didnt work.     ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh good times

Kain670

« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2003, 07:38:49 PM »
^^^^put them in a retirement home and never visit them........like Homer Simpson :D

;D Flip-flops thats about it

It was a joke

plus I never did anything that required a beating

« Last Edit: April 27, 2003, 07:44:40 PM by Kain670 »

hector

« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2003, 12:48:11 PM »
Hell yeah I used to get beat hard.  My Dad's Dad was in the military and so he was very strict.  So that also made my dad very strict.  And my Dad's brother, who is my uncle, used to babysit us kids all the time and he would beat us too.  Usually my dad would beat me with his belt, but he also used electical cords, branches of willow trees, pvc pipe and others.  My uncle was the worst though.  He used to be a really good wrestler in HS, and so he would pull wrestling moves on us.  The worst one was this one he called The Saturday Night.  He would get on top of me and spread my legs open with his own, and then he would proceed to flick me in the nuts.  Man it sucked, and he threatened that if we ever told he would give us the Clam Chowder.  I never told because I was so scared of the Clam Chowder, even though I don't even know what move it was.

Quakaveli

« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2003, 01:06:06 PM »
Hell yeah I used to get beat hard.  My Dad's Dad was in the military and so he was very strict.  So that also made my dad very strict.  And my Dad's brother, who is my uncle, used to babysit us kids all the time and he would beat us too.  Usually my dad would beat me with his belt, but he also used electical cords, branches of willow trees, pvc pipe and others.  My uncle was the worst though.  He used to be a really good wrestler in HS, and so he would pull wrestling moves on us.  The worst one was this one he called The Saturday Night.  He would get on top of me and spread my legs open with his own, and then he would proceed to flick me in the nuts.  Man it sucked, and he threatened that if we ever told he would give us the Clam Chowder.  I never told because I was so scared of the Clam Chowder, even though I don't even know what move it was.

LMAO!!!