Author Topic: Out of everyone in pro sports.....  (Read 136 times)

Sub-Z

Out of everyone in pro sports.....
« on: April 30, 2003, 06:52:57 PM »
.....that hasnt won a championship,who do you want to see get a championship ring before they retire?

and i dont mean some people that have been in whatever sport for a couple years,i mean real vets

out of everybody i wanna see john stockton and karl malone get one,but chances are it wont happen

Skindiana bon3z

Re:Out of everyone in pro sports.....
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2003, 07:29:37 PM »
.....that hasnt won a championship,who do you want to see get a championship ring before they retire?

and i dont mean some people that have been in whatever sport for a couple years,i mean real vets

out of everybody i wanna see john stockton and karl malone get one,but chances are it wont happen

yeah i say John stockon and Karl Malone too....It ain't gonna happen though

mauzip

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2003, 09:53:22 PM »
I want to see AZ win the Champions League. Somewhere in the '70s they made it to the final of the UEFA Cup, but that's such a long time ago. So I hope AZ will win the Dutch League next season and the season after that the Champions League.

Sounds very unlikely, doesn't it?

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2003, 10:15:06 PM »

kick ass album

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2003, 10:38:11 PM »
I feel bad for Stockton and Malone, because they're two legends who will never have a chance to get their ring, but I don't want them to win a championship, because I'm a huge Laker fan, and I always want to see my Lakers win...

PS, rumors have it Malone might be coming to the Lakers next season...Although I wouldn't wanna see that happen, it just might...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2003, 10:45:47 PM »
i want charles barkley make a come back and win one with the lakers, lol won't happen dude is 6'4 or 5 and weighs as much as shaq........and it's not all muscle

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2003, 10:54:11 PM »
How about Patrick Ewing? I woulda' liked to see him get one before he retired...Charles Barkley as well, like Jacob said...Alonzo Mourning? Dikembee Mutombo? Reggie Miller? Dominique Wilkins? Tim Hardaway? Shawn Kemp? Gary Payton?...There's so many.

Most of the people I just named will never get a ring, and are all considered one of the greatest players to play...P
« Last Edit: April 30, 2003, 10:54:52 PM by Sccit »

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2003, 12:53:12 AM »
i want charles barkley make a come back and win one with the lakers, lol won't happen dude is 6'4 or 5 and weighs as much as shaq........and it's not all muscle
yeah i want barkely to win one ....he a cool dude.....but yeah rumor does have it that karl will go to the lakers.....that would be great for both the lakers and karl....we need him in the Power Forward position and he needs us to win a championship.....if we got karl it would be over......just what we lacking a great power forward.......

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2003, 05:26:28 AM »
Tim Brown...