Author Topic: Jadakiss Vs Beanie. The Round-up  (Read 131 times)

fa bo lo us

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • im gangsta, yall just wannabees
Jadakiss Vs Beanie. The Round-up
« on: April 28, 2003, 11:21:43 AM »
"Uh-Huh"

"Shoot to kill, stomp *****s out boot the grill
I'll give you a reason, why I'm "The Truth" for real
*****s can't **** with Kiss, I meanie that
Had to stop eating red meat cause I ate to many "Beanie" Macs
I'm not one of those *****s
And since you so righteous, I'll send you to Allah quickier
*****s gased you to force your hand
Realisticlly, you just a worker and your boss is my man

^ As far as I know that was the official jump off on this thing and Kiss ****ing got at him. He uses Sigel’s album and name as wordplay, and gets at his religion, and position on the ROC.

Jada 1 - Beans 0

"**** Jada"

Real hot "freestyle. Definitely nice. But the rawness overwhelms the content as a whole. People give Sigel more credit than deserved on this in my opinion because it’s 3:32, BUT he says NOTHING about Kiss for the last 50 seconds. And there is a stretch in the middle as well where he goes like 15-20 seconds without mentioning kiss. You take away the 50 seconds along at the end and you got a “freestyle” the same length as Jada’s.

Plus Kiss murdered the “Put Ya Hands Up” beat compared to Beans in terms of his flow. If you you compare the two you'll notice the HUGE difference.

"They coming at my head homes, my blood pressure is building. The head phones are on fire this time Bleek."
^ He is biting Jada but he aint hurting him. It’s kind of a corny way to get the **** jumped off

"I'm bout to sun kiss like a soda.”^ Yeah that line was hot BUT IT WAS BITTEN!!! Jay-Z said that a long ass time ago when they both battled at a club (I dont drink soda/ But I will Son Kiss).

“Make J- to the MWAH, put his lips on his nine and really "Kiss the game Goodbye"
^ Nice wordplay (1)

"Spitting candy bars, this ***** sweetier than a Hersey Kiss"
^ Good **** (2)

“You broke, talking bout you rock yourself out/ When I see you gonna really wish you knocked yourself out.” ^ Okay the wordplay with his name is getting boring here, we just heard it on the first three lines. Time to come up with something different.

“Want it with Sig, ya need the whole Lox to help out/ It's just me, I don't need the ROC to help out”^ For the freestyle, a nice line. (3) In terms of the battle, a bad one.

"I can tell why Styles say the Ghost of this ****, I can by your style he write most of your ****"
^ (4) Good line, but beans had to eat that **** cause Styles ****ed his ass up several times.

"You still living in the basement of your mother house"
^ People have given this line props, but I don't know if it holds any weight, so someone can fill me in on this one.

"Knock your brians out, let the doctor remind you what a thug is about"
^ FIRE. (5)

"And I'm talking to jada, and any y'all mother****ing haters who like him wanna put down papers, tell him to meet me at any arena."
^ Kiss made him eat this line later on as well. Duke schooled him in his hometown.

Sigel babbles for a WHILE, this REALLY hurts this freestyle. Saying this such as . . . .

“Pocket in the coup for the pigeons.”^ What the ****?

"I rock your bells like L, I aint canibus *****"
^ LOL. That was a nice line (6)

"Recess over for your playgrounds *****s?"^ What the **** is happening to the freestyle I started to ask myself. We are using playgrounds as an analogy? **** is lame

“Sharks in the water can swim in the pool"
^Things are falling apart

"I kick the ball over the fence to let the ***** know whose yard this is"
^And they continue to self-destruct.

"And everybody liked you better in that shiny suit"
^ A dope line (7) But it had already been used by the Lox and P.Diddy as skits on their albums

"Nah **** it I don't wanna stop"
^ When I first heard this I thought it was dope that he was gonna keep it going . . . and then I heard the rest of the freestyle

"I got the mask and the tec and the tommy guns, leave it to Hove to "X" out Tommy Buns"
^ That **** was real DOPE. (8)

"We can bet what you owe Puff and double your debt"
^ Truth hurts (9)

Then he babbles AGAIN. This REALLY hurts the freestyle. He is just taking up time HE goes 50 seconds with no dope lines. That means his was only 8 seconds longer than Kiss's. ALOT of people over look this fact.

Anyways, overall I got him down with 9 dope lines, so 9 points total for Beans.

"**** Beanie"

"Yo when I met you you was on my ****, Jigga gave you his old Bentleys, and now you on some ****. “^ Dope. (1) How else could Sigel have 2 Bentleys and one gold album?

"I don't know where they found you son, but since your pops aint around I'ma punish you and ground you son"
^ Funny **** since Sigel is always crying bout his pops. (2)

"And *****s can't stand you Sigel, your flow is mine anyways, so don't bite the hand that feeds you"
^ Sigel admits he was influenced by the Lox. (3)

“And believe it or not, the ghetto is mines, and when I see you I'ma put your cornrows on the yellow lines”^ I like that line. (4)

“I got *****s in Philly who been where you live, **** Scarface my bullets hit women and kids.”^ LOL. (5)

“Worst mistake was trying for me/You can bring the baby gorilla he dying for free"
^ LMAO. You say Free and Beans don’t look like a gorilla. (6)

“I'm stuntin on a disco beat, yous a fag, your next rhyme should be on a Sisco beat”^The slaughter continues. (7)

“And I hate beans, but **** it Kiss goin eat. It's me and you, **** the label, let's go street"
^Kiss is wasting NO lines. He is just eating Beans up. (8)

“And your raps fans need me. I don't know why this ***** talking greasy when "macs" jam easy”^ (9)

“**** was you thinking *****, fat stinking *****, what ***** wanna lay with you?”^ Wonders same thing (10)

"I can get you murked in a day or two, no casket, only thing thats left is a braid or two."
^ Nice line but he used the braid thing already.

"And you forgot, da reason why you signed to da ROC, Cause you listen and watch, and listened to da LOX"
^ That lines kills da whole battle cause Beans said himself - "The reason why I signed to da Roc/ Is cause I watch, and listen to da LOX" (11)

“All it take is a gun and a bomb, you got me on tape, hard knock life tour, hugging your moms”^Someone fill me in on whether this is true or not

“"Mos Def" I'll have a ***** bury your carcass, for a "Kool G" and I'm not from Rawkus"
^FIRE. (12)

“Dog you still gotta convince me, and don't be a coward and try and turn Philly against me”
^ Sigel was on Rap City talking mad **** about this. Kiss went to Philly and stood his ground, as even when they were throwing **** he still said “I got love for ya Philly”. (13)

“And I aint making no songs neither, so when I shot him in his face I don’t wnna hear that I’m wrong neither”
^ Nice line, but nothing ground-breaknig

“It’s the J to the iss A, d to the izz a, you don’t want no gun pliizay, mac jam easy”
^ Good wordplay (14)

“Sigel’s not real top me, therefore he doesn’t exist, vamoose son of a Kiss.”
^Nice way to end it considering ‘H to the Izzo” was big at the time. (15)

Kiss dismantled Beans and with a minute less. I like Kiss’s freestyle cause he just went right at him. Sigel filled his with garbage lines as filler to make it look like he could spit **** about Kiss for over three minutes. So if you look at it closely its clear who had the better lines. Unfortunately most people most realize this, so most claim beans won.

Jada 3 - Beans 1

Then these two battled IN PHILLY. (It was on KaySlay’s Renegades Part 3)

Kiss came out, IN PHILLY, told everyone to be quiet before he went at Beans in his hometown. The crowd was booing his ass and ****, but kiss kept spitting. I give Kiss props for going into someone’s hometown and ****tin on em.

Later on P. Daddy, in a desperate attempt to get some love from philly, called Sigel on stage, and all he does is bite B.I.G line after big line, and then RUNS OUT OF BREATH. LMAO. The ***** has to stop and couldn’t even talk anymore. He sounded like he was dying. Puff goes okay man. The **** is hilarious. Kiss took that shi, and that was in Philly.

Jada 4 - Beans 1

Kiss also ****ted on on Beans again with That ***** Jigga freestyle - "Beans make you fart, Kiss really **** on *****"

THE GREATEST BATTLE OF ALL TIME
'i never park my cl in the p's, coz the system in the back make it look like i got parkinsons disease'

On The Edge of Insanity

Re:Jadakiss Vs Beanie. The Round-up
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2003, 11:36:15 AM »
It was hardly the best battle ever by a long shot, but Jada did pretty much wipe the floor with Beanie although I wasn't really expecting any other result. Beanie is a dope rapper when he raps about deep stuff cause he puts such passion into it, but when it comes to freestyling and battling he doesn't really have the lyrical ability to compete with the punchlines that rappers such as Jadakiss are able to come out with.

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2003, 11:45:02 AM »
is wcc no longer original? almost every new topic i see is taken from sohh.

btw, jada killed him.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

fa bo lo us

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • im gangsta, yall just wannabees
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2003, 12:19:07 PM »
it was close, no way was it one sided like you people think!
'i never park my cl in the p's, coz the system in the back make it look like i got parkinsons disease'

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2003, 12:26:39 PM »
I can't read that with all that **** and ’s nonsense.

I only heard the two "freestyles" from some Clue tape and I thought it was close.  I can't really call it.

Dip Set Movementarian 4 Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2003, 06:11:04 PM »
I only heard the 2 from the stadium mixtape also..they were both equal but I likrf Beanie's better because when he'd come to the end of a verse he'd be like "naw fuck it i dont wanna stop..." then the next one was like  "c'mon dog just another verse..." does anyone have the full version of this where he continues on after he says "c'mon dog just another verse..."?

Dorado

• 'G'
  • What's Really Good!??!?!
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2003, 11:03:35 PM »
But dont count out the shit that Styles spit at Beans.  Ova the Ray J beat.  Thats was a nice one to beans.  And Styles and Jada went for Beans again ova the Fiesta Rmx.  IDK I think Jada walked away with this one.
Think Free.