Author Topic: Vick is the new coverboy for Madden 2004  (Read 111 times)

Sub-Z

Vick is the new coverboy for Madden 2004
« on: May 01, 2003, 05:47:32 PM »
too bad for mike vick,the last 3 people that have been on the cover of madden have went on to have bad seasons (or get put out by injuries)those 3 are eddie george,daunte culpepper,and marshall faulk

lets hope the curse wont continue for vick and the falcons lol

im not a falcon fan btw lol

Smooth

Re:Vick is the new coverboy for Madden 2004
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2003, 06:07:00 PM »
haha that's dope... Madden 2003 is a DOPE football game I like it better then 2k3 or any other game I played... yo any idea when 2004 is coming out?
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Sub-Z

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2003, 07:32:32 PM »
im willing to bet itll be sometime in august

just for the record i hated madden 2001-2003  :)

Smooth

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2003, 08:19:18 PM »
im willing to bet itll be sometime in august

just for the record i hated madden 2001-2003  :)

You serious, you don't like the Madden series?... what football games you feelin then man? what I didn't like about 2k3 is how you can easily see what play the other guy picks because of the way they have the play selection set up... Madden is better that way... game play though it's close, 2k3 is cool but the tackles seem weird...
« Last Edit: May 01, 2003, 08:22:12 PM by Smooth »
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

pappy

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2003, 09:19:27 PM »
god i hope vick doesnt fall to the curse cuz i got $200 rookie card of his ;D

Sub-Z

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2003, 09:19:42 PM »
i HATE the madden series,i like the 2k series,i bought 2k3 and madden 2003,traded madden away 3 weeks later

its not easy to see what play the guy is pickin in 2k3,if you hold down the button on the play you want to pick then move to another play and let go of the button itll pick the original play and not the one you ended up on

tackles are weird in 2k3,ill give you that one lol,then again the momentum system in madden is WAY over emphasized

both games have their problems but i thought 2k3 was better,hopefully 2k4 will fix the problems and add some new features

i hope EA does the same with madden,2003 was basically the same thing as 2001,hopefully theyll actually put work in on it

Big BpG

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2003, 01:30:59 AM »
You're absolutely out of your mind. Comparin Madden 2001 to 2003 is ridiculous, the change is so  vastly improved.

From Better defense AI to more fluid animations to added playbook features, there is no question 2003 plays a lot better and smarter. I have 2k3 and Madden 2003, while both games have their bonues, I'm a madden fan. In 2k3, you could have like a ten yard lead over the defender, and he'll dive the full ten yards and tackle you. I agree the animations are more fluid, but the playbook is one gets me. I'm way too used to the playbook in Madden, when I see 2k4 formations, I dont know what formation to fricking choose to cover the defenders. I might grab both games up this year, but Madden 2004 is all mine definetly. All I gotta say is ONLINE TOURNAMENTS... this was my biggest fucking desire for this year's madden and we got it. Not only can you play just one vs one, you can have a fucking tournament against a bunch of online players and duke it out in a playoff style slugout. God I can't wait this game.

EA owns football in my mind... if you wanna compare sega's college game to EA's college game, you can't even compare the two. EA OWNS COLLEGE FOOTBALL!

-Mr. Ghetto

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

Sub-Z

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2003, 10:11:59 AM »
ea owns college football,but nfl football is a different story