Author Topic: Warming up... Two Front War... fuck D.A. and Cloud 9  (Read 130 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Warming up... Two Front War... fuck D.A. and Cloud 9
« on: May 01, 2003, 08:51:21 PM »
Just a warm up... still getting my shit down... waiting

That's right bitches, M Dogg is back, ready for one more round with Mack/
Ready to beat DayGo 'till ToNe comeback, and ready to give you what you lack/

(sample:) Like We Always Do About This Time...

Philliapeano like Homer eating donuts only without the Doh, so for sort everyone calls you M Dogg's little hoe/
For reals dogg,  no one ever really respected Diego, unless it's eses putting the city down with it's hold/
And to the bitter from the D I'm taking our name back, 'cause San Bernardino is the home of the first Big Mac/ (the first McDonalds opened in San Bernardino, where I was raised my whole life, or  Rialto, a suburb)
So get off my sack as you might "bite" back, homie don't make me make an Elite Pimp Slap/
Oh and to my boy TimeLock, make you the rhymer that your father forgot, as I'm reall I.E. hip-hop/ (Son of Time... lol)
Rob your ass in Redlands as the soap you drop, who's the real muthaphukka who got's Time on Lock/ (in case you didn't know, TimeLock really got robbed in Redlands, which along with Rancho Cucamuga is one of the riches areas in the I.E.)
For I can stop time just look at your watch, hit you in the head with a glock and laugh BEYOTCH!!!/
Invading Clouds with birds in flocks, well I lyrically tear apart the man who represents the worlds clocks/

Oh yeah, yeah, that's right, two fronts are being fought, fuck D.A., fuck Cloud 9, Kali, better pick a side, 'cause you ain't safe if your in the cross fire. I-Bo, homie, we cool, but watch out, cross fire is crazy, Tech, still my homie, good looking keeping the Cloud 9 out your sig. Anybody with Cloud 9 on you sig will get it. Anybody reppin' D.A. will get it. Fuck off clonies.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Warming up... Two Front War... fuck D.A. and Cloud 9
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2003, 02:24:25 AM »
well, I ain't sayin it's totally wack but intimidating ain't the right word either

...what the fuck have we done again? Just wonderin...I'm kinda fed up with Elite beef, but shit, you ain't gonna make me take my kru logo outta my sig long as I don't feel like

so, just askin now (I'll diss y'all later if I gotta): why you comin up with this now ?