Author Topic: 213 album titled 'The Hardway' and ES album titled 'Statues and Limitations'  (Read 310 times)

Bomb-A®

i got this from wc2k.

the new 213 album is called 'the Hardway'
and the new eastsidaz album is gonna be called
'Statues & Limitations' and not 'Gangbang Music'
i preffered Gangbang Music as an album title tho.

this is what it says on www.westcoast2k.net
New Snoop On Felli Fel Mixtape

The new Felli Fel mixtape is out on the streets and features new songs & freestyles by Snoop Dogg, WC, Warren G and others. There's a tight Freestyle by WC and two by Snoop Dogg, "Hypnotized" & "Get By" featuring Mr. Cheeks. Snoops also got a song called "If I Cant" featuring Sean Paul. Its over 50 Cents beat and he's talkin about the recent shooting. He also has an outro where he mentioned his upcoming projects, including Tha Eastsidaz new album called "Statues & Limitations" which is coming in September, and the 213 album called "The Hardway" coming this Fall. Oh Boy its gonna be ridiculous.

peace

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Notice: Eastsidaz comin' in September, but 213 in the fall --> Means we'll probably have to wait a bit longer for the 213 project, since there's no month announced. Vague release dates like "in the fall" or "in the summer" never stick. The month atleast gives you an idea around what time the album's gonna come out (and it doesn't necessarily come out in that month either).

Still, I'm waitin' on both with great anticipation. The sooner I get my hand on those projects, the better.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2003, 08:16:37 AM by T-Dizzog »

BAD_SCE

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • WHO THAT
i hope warren gs new cd comes out before 213 does so i have some thing to tide me over till that drops
thats me

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
Notice: Eastsidaz comin' in September, but 213 in the fall --> Means we'll probably have to wait a bit longer for the 213 project, since there's no month announced. Vague release dates like "in the fall" or "in the summer" never stick. The month atleast gives you an idea around what time the album's gonna come out (and it doesn't necessarily come out in that month either).

Still, I'm waitin' on both with great anticipation. The sooner I get my hand on those projects, the better.

i'm guessin 213 will come out around christmas, warren and nates cd's will come out first and have some time to die down
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

DonCorleone187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
can't wait for either of them

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
dam that sounds tite cant wait 4 neither.... the new Eastsidaz is gunna b hella tite and so will the 213 album..... nething on if there releasein the old 213 shit?

Big BpG

213 can't come out in the winter.... we need summer shit... either this summer or next, not winter

-Blue

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

Sikotic™

I can wait. I'm just glad that it's finally droppin'.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

mauzip

http://www.thugpoetry.com/tq/news.php

--May 13, 2003--

Rumor has it TQ may be on Warren G's next album The G Files : Case # 213. Warren G has worked with TQ on the songs Bounce (Produced by Warren G), One Day (Produced by Warren G), Our Life (Produced by and featuring Warren G), and The Grind (Produced by and featuring Warren G). Album is due out later this summer.

I so hope this is true ;D

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
Later This summer?? that means that 213 wont drop before 2004 because Snoop gotta release another single,Nate Dogg got an album coming ,And Warren g will have atleast 2 singles for his album  >:( >:( >:(