Poll

Who's gonna win?

Lakers
22 (68.8%)
Spurs
10 (31.3%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: Lakers - Spurs ?-?  (Read 2401 times)

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
Re:Lakers - Spurs ?-?
« Reply #90 on: May 09, 2003, 08:14:51 PM »
LMAO@self proclaimed "Laker fans" saying the series is over...We'll see who gets the last laugh...PeACe

true tho, you gotta support yur team through wins and losses.

True but TheOneandOnly was supporting them.....he was just looking at it realistically.....Lakers have some injuries and they would have to win 4 outta the next 5 games.....and San Antonio is playing great.....he didn't say he's not gonna still support them....
and if any team can do it the lakers can you guys all know that.....lakers winning this series...just watch....i cant believe this is the respect a team gets after winning 3 straight....like they havent proved shit before...just watch....lakers takin this series and the championship again

im still trying to figure out how last year, has anything to do with this year. Just because u won before, doesnt mean shit now. Maybe theyll manage to comeback, i doubt it...but u never know. But as far as 'proving shit', they proved alot last year...they havent proved shit yet this year.

Game 3 tonight anywayz...if the Spurs take this one in LA, series is over...should be a good game tho.
there team is not too much different from last year in other words they have done it and shown that they can come back and play laker ball so how can you doubt them so fast without thinkin on what they are capable and have done in the past......lakers 2004 champs

because they havent dont it all year...last year is over. If they dont win this year, no one will remember last year. So who cares.

SADERO

• Lil Geezy
  • HAYASTAN
« Reply #91 on: May 09, 2003, 08:38:12 PM »
2nd Qtr 5:12

Lakers - Spurs 39 -30

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #92 on: May 09, 2003, 09:13:48 PM »
2nd Qtr 5:12

Lakers - Spurs 39 -30

Lakers are playin good. Hopefully tha Spurs step this shit up second half...

SADERO

• Lil Geezy
  • HAYASTAN
« Reply #93 on: May 09, 2003, 09:16:10 PM »
Halftime

San Antonio 36,   Los Angeles 50

i'd say they're playing better compare last two games.

Immortal

« Reply #94 on: May 09, 2003, 09:18:06 PM »
Halftime

San Antonio 36,   Los Angeles 50

i'd say they're playing better compare last two games.

yea they win surely win this one

lakers will win the championship...just have faith..i have faith in phil jackson
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

Doggystylin

« Reply #95 on: May 09, 2003, 09:18:35 PM »
face it, spurs dont have enough confidence and this is really shittin on em, lakers got the advatage now in the series

SADERO

• Lil Geezy
  • HAYASTAN
« Reply #96 on: May 09, 2003, 09:30:05 PM »
3rd Qtr 6:40

San Antonio 49,   Los Angeles 65

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #97 on: May 09, 2003, 10:35:03 PM »
lol...damn lakers just fucking killed the spurs...just like what the spurs did to la on game 2...i knew lakers woudln't go down this easily..

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #98 on: May 09, 2003, 11:11:26 PM »
lol...damn lakers just fucking killed the spurs...just like what the spurs did to la on game 2...i knew lakers woudln't go down this easily..

almost like what the Spurs did to LA lol. 33 point lead for the Spurs.  ;D

naw, but Lakers played good. The Spurs looked kinda complacent almost. Game 4, im sure the Spurs are gonna come out more aggressive like in games 1 and 2.

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
« Reply #99 on: May 10, 2003, 12:23:00 AM »
damn i didnt think George was gonna come back and he helped a little, I never said i was losing faith and shit >:( >:( >:(

i just said that if they continued to play shitty then they would lose >:( >:( >:(

tonight, they had to win no matter what cause no NO NO NO TEAM has ever come back down 3-0 in NBA history

Winning tonight was BIG but they now need Game 4 too, I

Yo Sccit, i got faith but i hate making predictions, i just based this series on the first 2 games, the lakers did not play good at all and they did not adjust to the spurs good defense that is until tonight

DAMN THE NBA PLAYOFFS HAVE BEEN HELLA INCONSISTENT, TEAMS WINNING BY 20+ POINTS AND SHIT, AT THIS RATE ANYBODY CAN WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP BUT THE LAKE SHOW DEFINITELY GOT THE MOST EXPERIENCE ;D

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #100 on: May 10, 2003, 01:02:06 AM »
told you all  ;D

Droz

• Lil Geezy
  • O Muthafuccin G!
« Reply #101 on: May 10, 2003, 02:47:27 AM »
lakers still got game! they just need to take there time and confidence i know they will win game 4 on sunday some way or another game 5 then come back to l.a. on game 6 or maybe they will go to a game 7 alot of ya'll folks act like if its over yall talk too deep...relax! it wont be over till i see it with my eyes but at the moment i still rep lakers have been since 92 and wont stop wont quit! a 2-2 tied series could change the series!

yo E.J. rizzo u just similar to me yo this is my first time posting at the sports forum in here since i hardley come to the dubcc forum but u just like me i alwasy tell foos to have faith im from dpgforum i try to stop all the hating and getting facts str8 there i guess ima be posting here too! i still have confidence the lakes one way or another they will top the series sonce they knows for miracles but one thing is for sure this series aint over till its over, just have faith! i know its been tha toughest year they have had but calm down and take your time it aint over ya'll!

good win last last night 1-2 going for 2-2 this sunday!

Droz.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2003, 02:50:05 AM by Droz »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #102 on: May 10, 2003, 03:59:48 AM »
told you all  ;D

u sure did tell us. I can remember, just before the series started...u were saying, and i quote.."The Spurs will be winning the series 2-1 after 3 games."

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #103 on: May 10, 2003, 04:21:03 AM »
told you all  ;D

u sure did tell us. I can remember, just before the series started...u were saying, and i quote.."The Spurs will be winning the series 2-1 after 3 games."
lol...i was refuring to the fact that i said that the lakers were gonna take the game back here in LA...hahha

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #104 on: May 10, 2003, 12:01:52 PM »
FUCK FUCK FUCK! I was hoping the Lakers would win last night by AT LEAST 25...